air ride? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
air ride?
Monday, February 20, 2006 9:09 PM
i not sure which kits are better or what to be looking for im in the market for a air ride kit . so someone who has one id like some feedback on what to get what not to get , you know the works . any comments will help , i was also thinking about clyinders instead of bags is this a good idea

Re: air ride?
Monday, February 20, 2006 9:12 PM
easy street, most guys on here will say them.

Monday, February 20, 2006 9:16 PM
where would be a good place to buy it from ???

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:07 AM
airbagsource.com

dont not buy anything aim sells. aim is a complete garbage company

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:45 AM
don`t do a cylinder it will ride like crap and you will have no performance from it at all
either easy street or air ride tech for struts
i personally love the air ride tech compressor systems, everything is plug-n-play, i drove mine through the winter through the heat in the summer and i have never had one problem with there products
you will pay allot of money for one of there set ups but it will be worth it
yes i do agree chassis tech products are garbage, but on a side note i never had one problem with there struts, never leaked never blew a bag nothin!.......just does not get low enough because they use a @!#$in monroe strut with a bag over it

so in closing do not go cheap on suspension parts

can i haz bondo
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:17 AM
ok guys , i went and looked on air ride techs website and the airstruts are like a grand for both . is theyr any place would maybe be a lil cheaper . ill pay that if i have to thats not a problem , but its always nice to save a lil

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:31 AM
airbagsource.com. thats the easystreet kit. very good kit for the price. ive never ran into problems w/ my kit except for 1 bad fitting over 2 years. art is a nice kit but way over priced imo

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:13 AM
^^^^werd bolt on kit for around $1800, just bought the kit the other day and love it.

-Brandon

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:45 PM
Easy street from Jason (airbagsource)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search