SUB-FRAME DESIGN WANTED - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SUB-FRAME DESIGN WANTED
Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:40 AM
DO YOU HAVE THE DIMENSIONS FOR THE RKSPORT SUB-FRAME BRACE FOR AN AUTOMATIC 2000 CAVALIER? I WORK IN AN ALUMINUM AND STEEL FABRICATION SHOP AND WANT TO MAKE ONE FOR MY CAVALIER. I ALSO DO BLACK POWDERCOATING FOR DIRT CHEAP. THANK YOU

Re: SUB-FRAME DESIGN WANTED
Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:41 AM
1 - turn your caps off
2 - Ken2.2 already made them for the whoel site hahahah
3 - I wouldn't trust yours on a car if you con't even know how t mesure a straight line between the mounting points

Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:04 AM
DS
1. Don't be an ass, he may be at work were caps lock is on.
2. That comment isn't neccessary he wants to make on for himself.
3. If he knew where the mounting points where, I'm sure he'd just measure it himself.

CP1977
Sorry you'll have to get used to responses like that. You might want to find Ken2.2 and see if he'll give you dimensions, otherwise try to find pictures of the bar installed, note where the mounting points are and measure similar points on your car. I don't have one so I can't help you otherwise, goodluck.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:58 AM
Or he can look up the HD DIY instructions.

The bar is 31"s long.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:09 AM
El Fuego ( the grounded one ) wrote:Or he can look up the HD DIY instructions.

The bar is 31"s long.

that what i did, you may have to search eh archives.

the only thing you want to do different for an auto is make a spacer that about 1/8 or 1/4 to make room for the trans pan and the exhaust if you have the non-eco 2.2. i will dig out my pictures to show you what i mean.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:21 AM
the only reason I'm being an "ass" if because the info is out there redily available, and many people have pics where they could look to see where it goes.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:26 AM
DS: You forgot to tell him to:
Use the SEARCH BUTTON!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:43 AM
^^ yeah, I wouldn't have said anything had you (DS) mentioned the information was available otherwise, you just insulted him instead, way to go

Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:57 AM
CHERUB (AZ), EL FUEGO (THE GROUNDED ONE), THANK YOU FOR THE RESPECT AND SUPPORT.
Sunday, February 19, 2006 2:36 PM
Here is a LINK to a how-to made by "Cowboy" from March of 2003. Here is a LINK to a post from "MadPower" from June 2003 that took a few pics when he made his and installed it. (Pics still work)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search