Tein H-Tech Pics - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tein H-Tech Pics
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:06 PM
-I see that people are asking for Tein H-Tech pics. Here are some I took. Unfortunately I ran out of film to take pics of the rears. The rear looked just a little bit higher then Suspension Techniques.

-I took them off as it was to low for a daily driver especially with all the treacherous streets I go through.

-Ride/handling was very good with a notable improvement over stock even on the AGX's F-1/R-1 setting.

-These are 1.1in & 0.9in drop.
Full Tein H-Tech info

If anyone wants to contribute, feel free to post here, so we don't waste bandwidth.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Re: Tein H-Tech Pics
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:30 PM
BTW those ramps on the last page was needed to remove the jack from underneath the car.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:04 PM
can you get pics from further away, and of course of the rear. Looks like the front side of one is higher than the other side?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:10 PM
nevermind if htat's a before and after shot

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:46 PM
^^ I don't have them on my car anymore.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:06 PM
well, hmmm, im guessing you liked them and all but if you could do it over again would you get the s-techs? im trying to decide if the s's are too low and if the h's are not enough! i'd like to get em while its a group purchase so its really between these two.

im a little more for performance than show so i'll prob get the h's, but i'd hate to have to go back and buy again. so confused!!!
was the drop even all that noticable? i mean, .9in in the back is kinda small.
Friday, February 17, 2006 12:05 PM
I liked them a lot! Even though I had them on for like an hour the very most. lol
I would not go lower just because it is a daily driver. If it was a track car or I lived out side the city, then I would go for the S-techs.

As for 0.9 drop in the rear, it really looked like the Suspension Technique's drop on the rear.
Hope that helped.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Friday, February 17, 2006 2:27 PM
Matt wrote:well, hmmm, im guessing you liked them and all but if you could do it over again would you get the s-techs? im trying to decide if the s's are too low and if the h's are not enough! i'd like to get em while its a group purchase so its really between these two.

im a little more for performance than show so i'll prob get the h's, but i'd hate to have to go back and buy again. so confused!!!
was the drop even all that noticable? i mean, .9in in the back is kinda small.

here i hope this helps you, this is my car with the Tein S-Tech Springs, 1.5" drop in the front and 1.7" drop in the rear.. also the wheels are 17's

i think these springs were perfect for me, they really don't sit down that far..handling increased greatly and it made it look much much much better

Friday, February 17, 2006 3:37 PM
^^ what are you using for struts/shocks?

Friday, February 17, 2006 4:01 PM
i'm running ghetto ...lol stock for now, but the car doesn't run right now so its not a big deal

Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:50 AM
prob just stick wit some H's. dont really want anything too aggressive, stance wise, and i have a bad back so i don't really feel like falling into the car everytime i get in. i was just worried when i looked at the rear tire well and thought, .09?! but its only going to look better than what it is now.
RYAN, thanks for the pics. if my car was more of a play car than i would def get the S's, but this is a daily driven car so i'll just stick with something simple. and about what Mr. Goodwrench said about living in the city--i'm fixing to be moving back to Tampa Bay, fl, so yea, it's a lot more city than where i live now. (huntsville alabama)!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:06 AM
thanks for the pics! I also plan on going with the H-techs with AGX's.. so im glad to hear you like them.

Friday, March 31, 2006 12:07 PM
here is mine on the basic damper

Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:28 PM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:-I see that people are asking for Tein H-Tech pics. Here are some I took. Unfortunately I ran out of film to take pics of the rears. The rear looked just a little bit higher then Suspension Techniques.

-I took them off as it was to low for a daily driver especially with all the treacherous streets I go through.

-Ride/handling was very good with a notable improvement over stock even on the AGX's F-1/R-1 setting.

I would suggest you check out this link about the 1 front 1 rear setting.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=3&i=106779&t=106779

Regards,
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 3:46 PM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:-I see that people are asking for Tein H-Tech pics. Here are some I took. Unfortunately I ran out of film to take pics of the rears. The rear looked just a little bit higher then Suspension Techniques.

-These are 1.1in & 0.9in drop.
Full Tein H-Tech info

If anyone wants to contribute, feel free to post here, so we don't waste bandwidth.

Well, in May I installed back the H-techs springs because the roads I take are now smooth and new.
The drop is minimal but noticeable, and gives a nice rake. Best of all it is still drivable.

Here are pics of the rears:
Before

After

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:16 PM
Can you take some more pics from farther away? and diff angles around the car??

thanks

Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:48 PM
Check here

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search