easy street rear noise - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
easy street rear noise
Monday, February 13, 2006 12:57 PM
Ive been doing some searching on the easystreet airride setup.i just bought the kit used and was doing some searching on it and noticed that alot of people have been having alot of noise coming from the rear and was wondering if that has ever been addressed and a solution figured out for it???I also been doing a little searching on other kits for the cav/fire rear and air ride tech has a [IMG]URL=http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rod1000gc.jpg][/URL][/IMG] i was wondering if this would be able to be used instead of the heim joint/rod end to limit the movement.

Re: easy street rear noise
Monday, February 13, 2006 1:20 PM
i dont have any noise from my rear, but noise from the front drivers side mount. i got new mounts from jim but never put them in yet

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:37 AM
When I had it in I was pretty damn sure that the noise in the rear was the heim joint. The front, well that is a whole nother story. It was just about everything. A combination of mounts struts and bag. Popping from the bags, grinding from the turning of the mounts and the top of the nut on the mount, and wearing out of the grease in the bearing after only like a week would add up to a very crappy ride.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:39 AM
and to answear your question. I am not sure if you can use that. You might be able to replace the heim joint with that. I am pretty sure that it just unsrews.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search