has anyone ever used these? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
has anyone ever used these?
Thursday, February 09, 2006 5:39 PM
Has anyone used the dropzone coilovers? i just need to know what the rides like and if they are quality coils or not?

(the pic just in case ur wondering thanks)

smooth and simple

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703

Re: has anyone ever used these?
Thursday, February 09, 2006 5:50 PM
please search! they are complete garbage

Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:59 PM
Yeah.. Way to search buddy. Seriously people! Who the hell thinks $50 coils are any good??? Especially when everyone else is way up there in the hundreds!

Friday, February 10, 2006 4:18 AM
C.T.S wrote:Yeah.. Way to search buddy. Seriously people! Who the hell thinks $50 coils are any good??? Especially when everyone else is way up there in the hundreds!

lol hundreds i passed the thousands mark

Friday, February 10, 2006 11:15 AM
They are complete crap.. DO NOT buy them. Do a search, everyone says the same.

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door.
Friday, February 10, 2006 3:05 PM
Damn...I swear, this is like the 5th time in a week someone asked about Dropzone's!!! Holy @!#$!

SEARCH, she is there for a flippin reason! Not to look good; if you ask me, I think she is pretty ugly, could use some blonde hair or something. That's what we need, mods, please make the SEARCH button pretty so people have an incentive to pop her cherry.

Yea, over a thousand for me too....but not like your bags!

And any picture that shows the wrench in action on the threads...you gotta know they are crap.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 12:19 AM
I don't have coilovers but I dropped $600 in struts and springs. I had no idea the Dropzone's were $50. That price ought to tell you something.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search