sportlines with body kit....to low? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sportlines with body kit....to low?
Monday, February 06, 2006 8:22 PM
I'm just looking for opinions. I have Koni Yellows but still do not have the sportlines. I have a WW avenger front bumper, Bomex sides, and the GT-R Bomber rear bumper. Would I be to low with sportlines? My kit is only 6.5" off the ground with the stock suspension. Any inputs are greatly appricated.

-Paul

Re: sportlines with body kit....to low?
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:09 AM
I say no. Scraping is acceptable.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:12 AM
as long as it isnt fiberglass then that may become a problem

Later
David

I need photoshop...cause its time for a new sig
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:52 AM
I think adam has the sportlines and a kit. From the pics it looks like he's ok.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:45 PM
Kinetik wrote:I think adam has the sportlines and a kit. From the pics it looks like he's ok.

He is ok if he drives careful, remember when his mom smashed up the front bumper in the driveway or something like that. I say it depends on your roads and how you drive. It only takes one pothole or something and it can cost a lot of money to fix.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:11 PM
Ive got sportlines and a bomex front, sides /drift rear kit. Im fine, just gotta watch where you go

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:01 PM
I loved the ride with the Sportlines and Konis when I had them. When I got the new skirts though, I wasn't comfortable with riding that low. To each his own, but mine's a daily driver and I really didn't want to have to stress over it.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:17 PM
i've got sportlines With not body kit, No teven skirts And Evey now and then I bang off something, and i just say "opps", You would be saying "dang there goes the old body kit".
Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:27 PM
i have the erebuni shogun body kit and want to know if anyone thinks the sportline springs will be too low with that kit. 1.7 drop in the front and 2.3 in the back!!! pleeeeeze help!!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search