air compressor - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
air compressor
Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:53 PM
im asking this in suspension cus i know you guys know the most about air compressors
what i want to do is put a LOUD air horn in my car..one that requires an air tank with about 120psi....now i dont know much about air compressors and instead of buying a 500$ kit i was gonna try to build it blah blah blah...so could one of you guys maybe point me in the right direction of an air compressor and tank that i could use for that or at least educate me on them..thank you

Re: air compressor
Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:21 PM
just get a small saucer tank or a 2.5gal tank and get a small viair compressor. Like a 280 I think it is
Thursday, February 02, 2006 8:17 PM
The 280 is listing for $115 on EBAY.
I wouldnt even use that pancake tank. TO big for this app. 1 or 2 would be fine.
Go ahead and run a 145 psi switch to make sure its damn loud.

I am all that is man

Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:28 PM
-ESB- wrote:Go ahead and run a 145 psi switch to make sure its damn loud.

Friday, February 03, 2006 10:43 AM
We have some low duty compressors listed on www.AirBagSource.com

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, February 03, 2006 10:46 AM
mesra wrote:im asking this in suspension cus i know you guys know the most about air compressors
what i want to do is put a LOUD air horn in my car..one that requires an air tank with about 120psi....now i dont know much about air compressors and instead of buying a 500$ kit i was gonna try to build it blah blah blah...so could one of you guys maybe point me in the right direction of an air compressor and tank that i could use for that or at least educate me on them..thank you

Um, you know you can do a sixpack if you want? or just get a heavy duty Air horn compressor for about $20. BTW a 6 pack is 6 of those HD air horn compressors feeding 1 air line.

Also for your safety, when you test to see if your compressor(s) are working, make sure the horns are not hooked up. Its an easy way Not to go deaf.

And why are you trying to copy me?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search