tenzo r lowering springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
tenzo r lowering springs
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:55 AM
have any of you guys heard of tenzo r lowering springs. if so what do you think about them. thanks in advance

Re: tenzo r lowering springs
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:38 AM
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:05 AM
yeah i definently read that before i posted it and just like now i still dont see anything about them in there.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:20 AM
ok my fault, i thought they were in there. their not bad springs but they wouldnt be my first choice

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 12:25 PM
I installed a set for a friend, not bad, but not great by any means either.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:36 PM
is it a decent drop. i hate the gaps and i want to get as low as i can without bagging it.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:39 PM
i want to stick with springs and not coilovers. if that helps at all
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:49 PM
I think you would be better off with the Eibach Sportline springs if you want to go as low as possible without coilovers or bags. Remember to also purchase a set of struts and shocks that can handle the Sportline's spring rate and drop. I would suggest the Tokico D-Specs for ease of installation since they are full replacement struts and shocks, and are warrantied for the Sportline drop. Oh, i almost forgot to mention the Sportline springs will give you a 1.7"F/2.3"R drop.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:14 AM
right the sportlines are the lowest springs and please, please get atleast konis or d-specs for struts

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:59 AM
thanks alot for the help guys. i ordered the sportlines. now i just have to wait about another week or so until i can order my d-specs.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006 6:22 AM
they are good choices. i prefer konis but the fronts for the konis are just inserts so you would have to cut your front strut to insert the koni where as the d-specs are full replacements

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search