How high can you raise on AIR? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How high can you raise on AIR?
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:01 PM
Just wondering my car sits about 4" off the ground with goldline springs and red konis.

Im just wondering with a body kit how much will i be able to raise it off the ground.
thanx

Re: How high can you raise on AIR?
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:07 PM
Well I believe the easystreet kit is like 1/2" lower in the front and an inch lower in the back then stock height. But ridind around like that isn't possible. Its way to stiff of a ride. I only raise it up for speed bumps or driveways mainly.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:06 PM
easystreet kit is about 1/2" lower in the front and stock height in the rear (atleast for me it is). if you get cylinders, they usually go up higher than bags. theres pros and cons to each system

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:26 PM
Dude i have the ART kit, it goes so ridiculously high off the ground, granted the front doesn't sit as low on the ground as it does with the easy street kit, but it goes soooo high, i have the drift kit and i dont ever scrape ever dude, not even close.
Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:44 AM
easyest way to tell u is its 6 in. from however low u want to go. it depends on rims body kit you have, and if you pull the inner bumpstops out.
Thursday, February 02, 2006 8:13 PM
The Easystreet front struts only have 4" of stroke. If you dont remove the internal bumpstop.

I am all that is man

Thursday, February 02, 2006 8:15 PM
^^^any instructions on it??

Thursday, February 02, 2006 8:22 PM
Unbolt the bag from the housing
Slide it off the strut
The bumpstop is on the shaft
Slide it off
Put back together

I'll try and take one of mine apart this weekend and get some pics.
and measure what the difrance would be.
I never drove without my bumpstops becasue I was rubbing even after beating up all sorts of crap in my fenders. So I never had a need and I didnt care about beeing super low anymore.
But I know it can be done As I once had to replace a blown strut on one of my easystreets.

I am all that is man

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search