Lowest drop without coilovers - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lowest drop without coilovers
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:48 AM
Ok, before I get the standardized "search" and "save your money" responses, let me say that first, I did read the FAQ, and I still don't have my answer. And second, I don't want to spend the money on a full coilover set because I don't need the adjustability. I want to know what springs give the lowest possible drop without going coilover. So far Eibach Sportlines give the best numbers, 1.7 front 2.3 rear. Is that the lowest I can get? I refuse to buy anything from DZ or any other E-bay company. What about the sleeve kits Gravana sells? And yes, I know I can't use stock struts (rather I can but I shouldn't) so I already have a set of Konis.

Re: Lowest drop without coilovers
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:15 AM
Sportlines I think are the lowest, but other sag past the drop they say they give.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:25 PM
sportlines are nice, i have em and they dropped the car nicely... i parked beside another z24 one time and that was the first time i noticed how much of a drop they gave me... here is a pic on sportlines(sorry i musta posted this same pic about 50 times already i need new ones!!!)

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:41 PM
Lowest drop without any problems, and since you've already got Konis: Sportslines.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search