easystreet bags - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
easystreet bags
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:55 AM
And a quote from their web site...

"Increase your performance and lower your Cavalier. Our 9-way adjustable damper performance Air-Over-Struts are just what you've been looking for. Engineered to ride and perform better than a coil over set up"

Can you realy get good performance from an air bag setup?

Re: easystreet bags
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:17 AM
anything is better than stock. if your talking about cornering and handling, it does do good but not as good as a coil setup would work for you.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:47 AM
i find the perofrmance better then a coil over set up personally, and the ride is allot better
friends of mine do auto cross racing on air ride tech products they would`nt switch back to nothing else
gotta love air ride

can i haz bondo
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:01 AM
BagggedCav98 (Unquotable One) wrote:anything is better than stock.
True that.

A good set of springs is better for handling in my opinion, but that's just me. As big daddy said, some people do prefer air.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:52 AM
do it!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:30 AM
The easystreets on the stiffest setting would most likely be very good on the track.
I never realized how good my car handled untill I took the air ride off and went to drop springs.

I am all that is man

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:51 PM
Dude the ART struts at the stiffest setting are sooo stiff, i'm sure the easy street struts would probably handle killer. I just got mine and its sweet! Do it!
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:17 PM
Like Phewes said DO IT!!! You wont regret it!

My bags were stolen in July and my cavalier is almost sold (FINALLY!) but now I am already thinking about getting another J just to bag!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search