Eibach g/p interest? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach g/p interest?
Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:51 AM
Anti-Roll Kit

Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While their Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
Their Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation. This additional stability provides for even more driving pleasure under all conditions. The Anti-Roll-Kit has been designed for optimal performance with the Pro-Kit. It may however, also be combined with original equipment springs in the event that lowering of the vehicle is not desired.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instruction for easy installation.
· Performance Tuned Handling
· Further Reduce Body Roll
· Precision Engineered for Pro-Kit & Sportline
· Part of the Eibach Pro-System-Plus & Sport-System-Plus
· Million Mile Warranty

26mm / 22mm
Notes: Front Replaces OE. Rear attaches to Beam Axle.

List $404.10
G/p price $319.97

Pro-Alignment Kit

After the installation of either an Eibach Pro-Kit, Sportline spring kit or Pro-Street coil-over kit, a vehicle´s alignment should always be checked. Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a complete range of Pro-Alignment kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle´s camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance- oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis´ true potential. With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. High-speed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach Pro-Alignment kit a necessity for the serious performance tuner.
For the extreme lowering of Sportline and Pro-Street applications, look for the alignment kits with a greater range of alignment necessary to accomodate the extreme lowering.
· Precision Alignment Kits for Maximum Performance - and Even Tire Wear
· Wider Range of Camber Adjustment - Suitable for Street or Track Tuning
Front +/-1.75 degrees of adjustment.

List $21.84
G/p Price $17.97

Pro-Kit

The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It's their legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance.
Pro-Kit lowers your cars center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by their suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compremising safety or ride quality. By using their proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
The Eibach Pro-Kit lowering spring set improves your vehicle's looks and performance. Pro-Kit springs lower the vehicle's center of gravity, reducing body roll in the turns, dive under braking, squat during acceleration and give the car a more solid secure feel at all times. Pro-Kit Springs also minimize the ugly fender gap that makes a car look "lifted." Eibach Pro-Kit Springs..."The look that performs."
Features:
· High Performance Handling
· Lower Center of Gravity-Lowers vehicle 25-35mm
· Progressive Spring Design
· Excellent Ride Quality
· Million Mile Warranty
· Part of the Eibach Pro-System
1.4 in / 1.4 in

List $314.10
G/p Price $248.97

Sportline Springs Kit

Eibach Sportline is the extreme performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast -- the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum performance -- with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
Engineered with the same care as our Pro-Kit springs, Eibach Sportline springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your car's center of gravity, using our precision-engineered progressive spring rates.
By radically lowering your car's center of gravity, our Sportline springs dramatically reduce the squat during acceleration, body roll in corners, and nose-dive under braking. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, our Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering, and comfortable ride quality. When combined with today's wild 18", 19", or 20" wheels and tires, the result is a car that handles just as white-hot as it looks.
Sportline Springs are the latest development from Eibach, the leader in performance suspension components. Sportline Springs will give your car a low, race-replica look. The goal: a radical reduction in wheel well gap and improved handling. Eibach Pro-Kit Springs usually lower vehicles 1.00" -1.25" to provide the ultimate balance of cornering and ride comfort. Sportline Springs provide an increased drop typically 1.50" to 2.00". Sportline Alignment Hardware Kits are also available to cure the alignment difficulties encountered on aggressively lowered vehicles. The Sportline Alignment Kit can both extend tire life and improve handling.
· Extreme Performance Meets Extreme Style
· Race-car Like Handling
· Lowers vehicle 1.7" - 2.3"
· Progressive Spring Design
· Excellent Ride Quality
· Part of Eibach Sport System
· Million Mile Warranty
1.7 in / 2.3 in

List $314.10
G/p Price$248.97

Free shipping on Eibach products

Free shipping details:
· Minimum $100.00 order
· Applies to FedEx/UPS ground service only.
· Shipments to continental US addresses only. (not available in AK or HI)

Orders under $100.00 pay a flat $7 shipping for FedEx/UPS ground service

Is anyone interested????

sponsorship available

Re: Eibach g/p interest?
Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:57 AM
The springs are high, I doubt many people will jump on those.

The sway bar setup, you need to buy it as a package right?

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:30 PM
your gp prices are higher than other companies' regular prices.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:33 PM
Viper98912 wrote:your gp prices are higher than other companies' regular prices.

I know I found it cheaper then other companies and of course e-bay too.

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:40 PM
I thought the springs were high but, I guess everything is.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:49 PM
we need an edit button
correct prices

Anti-Roll Kit $269.40
Pro-Alignment Kit $14.56
Pro-Kit $209.40
Sportline Springs Kit $209.40

sponsorship available
Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:44 PM
Now those are GP prices.
I'm out, just bought springs and stuff.....

Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:36 PM
That does seem more reasonable what would be the prices with and including shipping ? I'm just curious for a friend since I already have Eibach & KYB & Vibrant parts.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:13 PM
Yeah thats better. ^^^^ You should include a zipcode atleast

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:19 PM
Victor @streetlineconcepts.com wrote:

Free shipping details:
· Minimum $100.00 order

sponsorship available
Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:27 PM
including free shipping, those are much better

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:53 PM
I'd be down for the Ant-Roll kit at that price.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Friday, December 16, 2005 9:25 AM
TooHypE wrote:That does seem more reasonable what would be the prices with and including shipping ? I'm just curious for a friend since I already have Eibach & KYB & Vibrant parts.

Free shipping details:
· Minimum $100.00 order

I feel ... like a duffez ... lol .. thanks ... I actually didn't notice that ... and yes that makes a good difference ... so yes much reasonable Victor.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:51 PM
I have contacted my supplier and they do drop-shipping so I will be setting this group buy soon

sponsorship available
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:16 PM
can we get some koni struts in this GP as well, as i wanna get some of thsoe and the sportlines for sure!
Friday, January 20, 2006 6:40 PM
Victor @streetlineconcepts.com wrote:I have contacted my supplier and they do drop-shipping so I will be setting this group buy soon

what happen 2 this gp???

----------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 20, 2006 7:53 PM
if you can get koni's yellows in this id be intrested too...so thats two ppl haha
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search