Rochester area? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rochester area?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:04 PM
Who in this area or maybe a little tiny bit away, but hopefully still around the highway? Kinda sorta looking for people I have talked to, get along with, or know. I will be in that area in the evening or night of December 26th. Looking for people to hang out with a bit, have a beer with, and hopefully a place to crash that night. This is part of my trip to NE. Anywho, who's out there?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart

Re: Rochester area?
Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:46 PM
i'm out that way, how ever won't be in town that week

Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:25 PM
Thanks for the bump that did me absolutely no good! lol

I am actually hoping Rosario is in town. I was looking forward to hanging out with him, but he might not be... goddamnit! Someone help me out here. If I get bored on this trip, I am going to be pissed lol.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Thursday, December 18, 2008 2:27 PM
I'm in Syracuse. But have no plans on being in rochester

Thursday, December 18, 2008 2:44 PM
let me see where syracuse is in relation to my trip.....

Thursday, December 18, 2008 2:48 PM
Syracuse would actually be better, less traveling the first day.... but that would mean more traveling on day 2 lol. But if Rosario isn't going to be in town, you want some company? lol

Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:17 PM
I was in the Syracuse area last saturday, but i live below binghamton. So this is just a worthless bump.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search