Buffalo Trip - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Buffalo Trip
Friday, April 04, 2008 4:41 PM
I heading back home to Buffalo NY for a few days to visit my girlfriend, I be there April 12-15 maybe longer, Just wondering if you buffalo guys have any parts for sale, I could always pick up a few things, or just meet up to chat, snap some pics.

Re: Buffalo Trip
Friday, April 04, 2008 4:50 PM
i'm in desperate need of a eco rad assembly

Friday, April 04, 2008 5:00 PM
I'm heading back home to Buffalo NY for a few days to visit my girlfriend. I'll be there April 12-15 maybe longer. I'm Just wondering if you Buffalo guys have any parts for sale. I could always pick up a few things or just meet up to chat or snap some pics.

There I fixed it for you.

Friday, April 04, 2008 5:05 PM
Mike Ramirez wrote:I heading back home to Buffalo NY for a few days to visit my girlfriend, I be there April 12-15 maybe longer, Just wondering if you buffalo guys have any parts for sale, I could always pick up a few things, or just meet up to chat, snap some pics.

back home you say?

i have a ton of parts for sale and/or free

come swing by

Friday, April 04, 2008 5:21 PM
(1 hot Z) Sorry I bothered you with my poor grammar. I just like to be quick and use commas. I am not writing an award winning essay. Plus i am dyslexic when i write. However thanks for the correction.

Joey Baggs I can swing by. what you got, and when would be a good day for you?

Friday, April 04, 2008 5:49 PM
No problem.

Saturday, April 05, 2008 6:26 AM
Mike Ramirez wrote:(1 hot Z) Sorry I bothered you with my poor grammar. I just like to be quick and use commas. I am not writing an award winning essay. Plus i am dyslexic when i write. However thanks for the correction.

Joey Baggs I can swing by. what you got, and when would be a good day for you?

im open pretty much all weekend

where in buff you coming to?

Saturday, April 05, 2008 3:34 PM
Im coming to the amherst/tonawanda area but i can drive to the city or to any of the surrounding districts.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:02 AM
ok, cool.....im right off transit in depew

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:14 PM
i have carbon fiber drift front and rear bumpers , black housing projectors, and some other things let me know
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:29 PM
^^^how much for the drift front?

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:44 PM
$250
Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:19 PM
Heading up tomorrow evening, Just wondering if someone could give me help installing an indash dvd player i have.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search