Anyone have any stock steel wheels w tires laying around? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone have any stock steel wheels w tires laying around?
Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:13 PM
just checking to see if anyone has some of these laying around locally. local to towson, md that is...

i'm not 100% sure, but i may have my originals at home, but not 100% sure....

just looking to see (time frame = 1 month or less) are there anything local, but i still need to get the 18's on the Charger first before i can meet anyone for the cavlier steel ones...

also does anyone, probably dont, have a full steering knuckle, with rotors, brakes included, and rubber brake lines.... just laying around? i think i'm to the point where i may be removing the 17's and Baer brake kit. just throw em on ebay or something... if not i'll just hit up crazy rays soon.

thanx for if anyone has any info on either...

Re: Anyone have any stock steel wheels w tires laying around?
Friday, April 04, 2008 6:54 AM
i got 14" steelies.. 2 with tires and 2 without.. im in maine.. maybe 50 bucks?

http://www.jbodytuner.com
^^ The real jbody store!!!!!
Friday, April 04, 2008 8:43 AM
derric dumont wrote:i got 14" steelies.. 2 with tires and 2 without.. im in maine.. maybe 50 bucks?

Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:just checking to see if anyone has some of these laying around locally. local to towson, md that is...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 04, 2008 8:43 AM

Friday, April 04, 2008 4:35 PM
my bad

http://www.jbodytuner.com
^^ The real jbody store!!!!!
Friday, April 04, 2008 7:03 PM
hey art, longn time no see. baer fronts i take it? how much to trade knuckles, brakes and all? i have should have some checks coming in soon if all goes to plan.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:15 PM
i have 3 sunfire gt wheels with tires. i might be able to get a 4th. their kinda beat but could be sanded and painted.
Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:34 AM
I have a stock set of 15 inch steelies I am in roc ny.

http://members.cardomain.com/vertz24 1998 Z24 Convertible
2.3-2.4 HO ADAPTER FLANGES 65$ shipped, Check GP Forum!
WILL BUY ANY OEM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS!!! TOP DOLLAR PAID!!
Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:24 PM
I've got 15"stockers with rubber ( not sure if they all match since they were only used to store car on in winter)

I'm in Syracuse, Ny.

I could meet you at Jeffie's house in NJ since i need to get back down there and collect my bottle of absinthe he's hording.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:26 PM

Monday, April 07, 2008 8:42 PM
appreciate the offers, but NY and NJ are still far away....

while i may live in MD, near towson....the car sits in DC, pretty much right near northern virginia. and i have no plans to drive it back up here to md.

really doesnt have to be fancy. it came stock with steels and 15's. was looking to put those back on if at all possible. i still havent checked at home, still hoping i saved my originals.

machzel, whats up? yea def long time no see....you back home yet, or soon? from what i paid for it, i might just throw em on ebay for 7-800$ the entire knuckle, ebc pads with 200 miles, brake calipers, slotted and drilled rotors, lines and spare line and russell speed bleeders. basically it will be a complete take one out, install the other one.

the 17x7 Enkei RPO2's will also be for sale with the 225/45/17 Nitto NeoGens with (kinda sucked i bought em right before i planned to get a new car) basically 1-2K miles will prob be for sale as well. just checked the tire depth when i took the rear sway off for sale...i can grip the tread with just my finger tips and pull myself up....so they have ALOT of life left.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, April 07, 2008 8:46 PM

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 6:02 AM
Art I might have stock rims and tires to send down to you depending on what happens today at the shop. I'll let you know

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 7:33 AM
Art, I've got four steelies with some winter tires I just bought from Phil before I got rid of my Cav.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 9:54 AM
i've got 2 15"'s in Ellicott City.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:29 PM
If you do plan on gettin rid of the brakes i think ill have to take them off your hands.

Also if you really need them i can bring down my stockers since im putting the 17's on the car soon

SATCH PROGRESS THREAD!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:05 PM
all cool. well i can be sure on the wheels come later tonite....gonna take the 1.5 hour drive home today..... and again tommorow.

one thing is def for sure... the brakes come off tommorow. would be off today but i forgot the axle nut socket at home when i went to crazy rays....pissed at myself.

tommorow i am just getting the stock one and headed straight down and removing the brakes, knuckle and all.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search