Help me find someone buy my friends car! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help me find someone buy my friends car!
Friday, March 28, 2008 12:00 AM
Hey guys as the title says, my friend who doesn't have a J-Body account is looking to sell his 2002 LS Coupe Cavy. It is in PRESTINE and PERFECT condition! Details in this link on AutoTrader:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=241450955&dealer_id=62297879&car_year=2002&model=CAV&num_records=&systime=&make2=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certifi ed=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&color2=&search_lang=en&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=YELLOW&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=& drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=21234&advanced=y&end_year=2002&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

More info on the car:
This car is one of a kind. Extremely low miles, beautifully immaculate inside and out. This car was garage kept for 5 years since he took ownership from the original owner. This car was also a show car, and still very much is. This car has over $6,000 in car audio invested in it and that's the only thing that was really modded to an extreme on this car. He put a few things on it like the carbon fiber invader hood, carbon fiber M3 mirrors, and wings-west wing through GM parts on it. He also put some beautiful wheels and performance tires on it as well, not sure of the name at the moment though. THIS CAR IS NOT SOME CHEAP EBAY MODDED CAR. This car has been modded with the finest parts available for the J-Body platform. I believe he told me the total amount of aftermarket parts he invested in this car was in the $7,000+ range.

I'm just trying to help him sell it since its such an amazing car. Ever since I saw it, it has been my motivation to make my Cavy just as great as his car is. Please put the word out there if you know anyone looking for a Cav! If you need contact info, are interested in the car, or know someone who is interested in the car, please contact me via PM and I will get you in touch with my friend as soon as possible. He is selling the car because he needs to space in his garage for another car that he wants. It is a shame to see the car go. Thanks !

Re: Help me find someone buy my friends car!
Friday, March 28, 2008 12:33 AM
Very clean! If I had any money right now I'd probably be interested

Friday, March 28, 2008 6:19 AM
yes the car is IMMACULATE with no blemishes, dents, scratches, or any other sort of things on the interior/exterior. like i said, the car was garage kept, and everytime i see this car it just amazes me. my friend said that he is now accepting $6800 for the car.
Friday, March 28, 2008 8:56 AM
Where are the pics of this $6,000 sound system??? That may help him sell the car since it mentions all the $$$ he put into it then doesnt have pics of it that may deter buyers.
Friday, March 28, 2008 12:50 PM

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:02 PM
Meh...

Hopefully he finds someone rich to buy it...

I don't see anything there worth adding an additional $1000-1500 to the actual value of the car... He can't expect the value to go up w/ all the extras- alot say it hurts the value. I would say 5k for the car would help it sell alot faster.

Also, that 6k in audio looks like about $1500.

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:40 PM
the audio is actually about $4k plus everything else on the outside.
Friday, March 28, 2008 3:55 PM
audio is not worth anywhere near that 6000. maybe 1500 completely installed.way less without the flipout. but it is a nice looking car.

Friday, March 28, 2008 5:30 PM
i dont like it for some reason. I think its the wing without a body kit and it not being lowered. Good luck on the sale tho.
Friday, March 28, 2008 7:33 PM
That car looks like ass, from that angle, take that spoiler off and trade it for some coilovers.......and for the love of god, red and yellow belongs on ronald mcdonald not your @!#$ jbody.

Friday, March 28, 2008 11:54 PM
sorry to inform you buddy, but no one asked for your opinion. this thread was created for those who could be or are actually interested in buying a j-body with some work done to it. no one gives a @!#$ what you think about the car. if you arent interested or dont have anything nice to say, the click the back button and go flame another thread. thanks.

Saturday, March 29, 2008 8:41 AM
Alright cocksucker, I said it looks like ass from that angle, you want to sell a car like that on here for that price your out of your mind. You want to sell it, then lose the ridiculous spoiler, lower it, or lose the ronald mcdonald effect cause nobody is gonna buy that tank hoopdie piece of @!#$ from you or your boyfriend, P-DUB.

Saturday, March 29, 2008 12:18 PM
first of all, everybody has their own tastes as to how they want to design their cars. thats what modding cars is all about. being original and doing what you want to your own car. its not about riding the next guys nuts and doing the same thing that they did to their car. you need to learn how to be original or else you wont get anywhere in life. im sure if i saw pics of your car i could pick out things i dont like on it either and bash on it, which you wouldnt like either. you are such an e-thug. i wont even bother to argue anymore with some stupid kiddy like you on the internet. you're a waste of my time.

anyway, if anyone is interested, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Monday, March 31, 2008 1:55 PM
car was sold earlier. close thread. thanks.
Monday, March 31, 2008 2:35 PM
what about it was one of a kind?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search