For Sale: Everything! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale: Everything!
Monday, March 17, 2008 6:38 AM
I have a ton of big items that i need to get rid of. All of this is from a build i was going to do, however with work picking up and other things going on, i just dont have time to do this. All items will be pick-up only. I will not ship. Please do not pm me saying i know you said you wont ship but can you ship this. I do not have the boxes to ship anything nor the time to go to ups and drop of items since im working nearly 12 hours a day. There are smaller items i have that could be shipped like a pully, that i will ship because it is small. I will not list any small items in this for sale thread since it is against the rules. If you look through my reg and see any small items your interested in then please pm me. Everything listed here are big items that will not be shipped. Now onto the items.

Full Exhaust - $350
No pics of the exhaust since its still on the car but it consist of RK sport 4-2-1 header, high flow cat and 2.25" dual camaro outlets with corsa tips.

18" MR7 wheels - $250
wheels are gunmetal and in great condition. tires on the other hand are pretty much slicks.

18" ADR S07R wheels - $250
3 of the 4 wheels have curb rash. nothing too bad just along the lip going around. would make great winter wheels. tires are near prefect with i would say 95% tread left. tires are kumho esctas (225/40/18)

Baer Big Brakes (13") - $800
Everything needed for the front conversion of the baer big brakes. Brakes just need to be cleaned off thats all which i will do before selling

Tein SS with Brand New EDFC - $1000
I have a perfect set of tein ss with a brand new edfc. Teins have only approx 3k on them.

Neon Rear Swap - $200
I bought this fromt he gp for 250 and havent used it yet. It comes with everything from the gp. only thing that is needed are the rotors, calipers and shoes for it. this is just all the hardware (brackets, fittings, lines, etc..)

Silvia S15 Front End - $1000
This is a full front clip. includes stock hood, trd front bumper (bumper needs to be glassed, some cracks), toyota cavalier fenders with side marker and the s15 headlights. Please do not pm me asking to sell the fenders alone. they will not work on your cav as they are custom made to fit these headlights, just like the bumper and hood are custom to the lights. The lights alone are worth $700 bucks.

Good 2.4 Motor - $600
I have a newer 2.4 motor that was going to be used in the car. it only has 47k on it and i have the reciept and carfax for the motor to prove it. motor comes with all items including altenator, power steering pump, brand new water pump (not installed), brand new thermostate (not installed), starter, intake manifold, tb, etc...

Bad 2.4 Motor - $100
I have a bad 2.4 motor that had a knock. pulled it and now i have no use for it. just the motor itself, no accesories come with it. motor still has intake manifold and fuel rail. Approx 70k on it. (Motor is the one pictured near the engine lift)

Auto Tranny - $300
when i drove the car the tranny still worked good. Trannys been sitting since september, still works though. has roughly 70k on it.

If there is anything else you see in my reg that you are interested in, please pm me.

**EDIT**

also btw, everything from the car will be sold also. stock interior, trunk lid, doors, whatever you want.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 17, 2008 6:46 AM

Re: For Sale: Everything!
Monday, March 17, 2008 6:40 AM
Damn you Mike why you gotta do this when Im broke ... I soooo want the Baers... YOU BASTID!!!!!

Either way I call dibbs

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Monday, March 17, 2008 6:53 AM
think you could get any pictures of the exhaust?

Monday, March 17, 2008 6:55 AM
honestly the only way to get a pic of it is to take it off. i can try my best tonight to see what kind of pics i cant get without taking it off.

Monday, March 17, 2008 8:06 AM
Are you sure you don't wanna finish this thing??

Its getting warmer out & I don't have an issue w/ helping you.

Monday, March 17, 2008 8:08 AM
yea im positive, i just dont have the time to do it anymore plus my cav is starting to run like crap, i just wanna move everything and move on.

Monday, March 17, 2008 9:04 AM
How much for the yota mirrors?

Monday, March 17, 2008 12:01 PM
I just saw on ur reg that ur jvc head unit got stolen...I had the same freakin one and mine was stolen too and so was a friend of mines!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008 12:06 PM
yea i know the person who stole it. well i dont know him but i seen the car drive around before it happened. i took care of the problem.

Monday, March 17, 2008 12:10 PM
haha good for you! I wish I would have caught whoever stole mine!
Monday, March 17, 2008 12:25 PM
Give me a little bit calling dibs on the adr's i just need to talk to the wife.

Monday, March 17, 2008 1:26 PM
what happened to the door locks?? I was interested in them.

http://www.jbodytuner.com
^^ The real jbody store and forums!!!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008 1:28 PM
there are no door locks, its shaved

Monday, March 17, 2008 1:33 PM
oo my bad.. wrong thread.. but do you have the hub-centric rings for the mr7's?

Monday, March 17, 2008 1:34 PM
i believe there are hub rings on it yes. id have to double check.

Monday, March 17, 2008 2:35 PM
sorry i am out the wife said no. she says i have to many parts in boxes as is and i am only allowed 2 sets of rims. now if some one would buy my 17's i would be able to buy them.

Monday, March 17, 2008 2:56 PM
do you have hub rings that would fit the mr7's off the car? I need a set.. or do you happen to know the size of the bore on the wheels themselves?

Monday, March 17, 2008 3:16 PM
PM'ed on the coilovers!

Monday, March 17, 2008 9:35 PM
soon as i get some cash id be in for the MR7's

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Monday, March 17, 2008 11:34 PM
whats still left?

intrested in the MR7's, brakes, and the coilovers
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 8:17 AM
said to see her go.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 8:27 AM
ohh that front could look sweet in white and a nice rear bumper on my sunfire..... but no way i can afford that!! nice to think of..

ive always liked what you were doing with your car... good luck with the sale and your next vehicle.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:18 PM
i'll give you 75 bucks more for the mr7's if you can drive up close to me.syracuse ny
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:10 AM
thats too far of a hike

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 7:05 AM
ronnie bouchard wrote:i'll give you 75 bucks more for the mr7's if you can drive up close to me.syracuse ny

that wont even cover gas....

Mike snookums I might take the rims and baers off your hands I'll keep you updated as the week progresses

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search