Attn. anybody from MD. Help - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Attn. anybody from MD. Help
Saturday, July 14, 2007 4:43 AM
Anybody from Maryland around the Baltimore area know of any shops that I can get an engine rebuild kit installed with a turbo. I just need a place I can trust. I dont need a lot of problems. Anybody can help me out would be very appreciated. Thx.

Today we plan for the future, tomorrow we make history.

Re: Attn. anybody from MD. Help
Saturday, July 14, 2007 10:01 AM
EIP tuning in westminster does a lot of customs turbo applications and engine swaps. maybe look into them? I have had a lot of friends use them (though they dont own J's) EIP mainly does euro's and subaru's. but give them a call anyway. they are VERY VERY good at what they do.
Saturday, July 14, 2007 11:53 AM
well if you dont mind driving north a lil. CBRD: http://www.cbrdspeedfactory.com/
can def help you out. they deal in high end and high horspower cars. brand new place, in house dyno, the works.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Sunday, July 15, 2007 10:40 PM
i've seen the place on route 30 in Pa, but i would prefer something a little closer. My auto club membership just expired and i think when i do get it towed to a shop it will be coming out of pocket. thanx for the tip though, anybody know of anymore places that can be trusted?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 3:10 PM
honeslty Chad is the only place i know but i bet he can send you to a friend of his or soemthing. he ahs all kinds of connections. other than that im tapped

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 3:39 PM
cliffs direct effect may do it. there located in essex area
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:33 PM
I suggest MA-Motorsports, they do not specialize in chevy's but they are a very reputable company and do great jobs on installs (turbo's too). The do a great job at fabricating if you need that. They are located on Harford Rd. (exit 31B off the beltway). In Baltimore. their website is: www.ma-motorsports.com

good luck..

Getting "better built" for the '08...
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:00 PM
JB'S auto machine 9701 philadelphia road (410-686-6530) ask for judy or buzz
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:30 PM
Holloween xXx wrote:I suggest MA-Motorsports, they do not specialize in chevy's but they are a very reputable company and do great jobs on installs (turbo's too). The do a great job at fabricating if you need that. They are located on Harford Rd. (exit 31B off the beltway). In Baltimore. their website is: www.ma-motorsports.com

good luck..

update, since i;ve bought my teins from em, they've moved.... i believe the dundalk area..... the last i talked to Ray who works there....

Mamsparts.com
901A Dundalk Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224
USA

Saturday, July 21, 2007 5:41 PM
MId-Atlantic definatly isn't on Harford Rd anymore. They moved out from that spot before i moved. Think they wanted a bigger place.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that
nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for
which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his
own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of
being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than
himself.
John Stuart Mill

Sunday, July 22, 2007 12:00 AM
anybody know somebody who has gotten work done from hi- tech boyz in b-more county? I might try them out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search