F/S - 18" ADR Rims - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F/S - 18" ADR Rims
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:29 PM
I have a set of adr s07r for sale. these rims sell for a little over 200 a wheel. i plan on getting new wheels and do not need these. 1 wheel has some curb rash going around the whole lip and 2 other the wheels have slight marks. 1 wheel is in perfect condition. the tires on the wheels are kumho esctas (225/40/18). the tires are in great shape with about 90% tread left on them. These wheels do not come with lugs. Im looking for $600/obo. Im located right on the boarder of philadelphia. PM or email me with any questions.

this pic shows the one wheel with the rash around the whole lip. not deep scuffs

this pic shows one of the 2 wheels that have slight rash on it. again these marks arent deep in the lip

close up of the wheel that has the rash around the whole lip

pic of the tire size and some rash on the lip

pic of the tire tread

as you can tell from the pics the rims are dirty lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:31 PM

Re: F/S - 18" ADR Rims
Thursday, July 05, 2007 10:03 AM
i need these gone 475 takes them

Friday, July 06, 2007 6:42 AM
screw the rims...i wanna see pics of the green machine!!

Friday, July 06, 2007 11:29 AM
not yet. once its done then the pics will come. i dont plan on taking any pics of it yet. the only person who will see it now is marc (red devil) since he is going to help w/ the motor swap

Sunday, July 08, 2007 5:38 PM
christ i figured 475 was cheap for a set of 18s with near perfect tires. guess not, mods can lock this thread

Sunday, July 08, 2007 5:46 PM
its a good price, i just think that the curb rash on the one is throwing off buyers...
Monday, July 09, 2007 5:40 PM
at this rate, i dont even care, i need these gone. anyone interested throw out a reasonable price.

Monday, July 09, 2007 7:40 PM

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search