FS: Easystreet air ride full kit - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Easystreet air ride full kit
Saturday, June 30, 2007 5:36 AM
I have one of the original kits for sale. All it is is wire it up and bolt on and you are all ready to go. Comes with everything. One newer front strut and 3 original struts. Comes with tank 8 valves 4 switches 2 gauges and a compressor. The whole system has about 10,000 miles on it.
Willing to let it go for 750.00 Contact me if you need pics. Local pick up ofcourse. Use email when contacting me or post here cause I never actually log in to jbody or leave it logged on so I will not see pm's.

Re: FS: Easystreet air ride full kit
Monday, July 02, 2007 5:22 PM
any offers on the air ride yet... wish i had the money thats a good deal i think...
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 3:44 AM
Yah, had a couple but most are out of state offers and I am not shipping this. I went through the hassle of boxing it up once and that deal fell through. And your right, it is a damn good deal.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:10 PM
ugh really wish i had the money
Friday, July 13, 2007 1:16 PM
Do you have the money now? LOL. I wish you had it too. I have pics of the kit if anyone needs them. Any part I got pics of it.

Friday, July 13, 2007 1:26 PM
i can trade you kyb agx's on pro kit springs and some green....

Friday, July 13, 2007 1:32 PM
Would be a good deal but I no longer have the cav. Got a 00 civic coupe. Got anything for that?

Friday, July 13, 2007 1:47 PM
nope i can give u small payments on the air ride bout teh best i can do

Friday, July 13, 2007 1:59 PM
David Alameda (Zspeedcav) wrote:Would be a good deal but I no longer have the cav. Got a 00 civic coupe. Got anything for that?

i have m3 mirrors with the led blinkers on em brand new too

Saturday, July 14, 2007 4:42 AM
Joey Baggs (Eazy716) wrote:
David Alameda (Zspeedcav) wrote:Would be a good deal but I no longer have the cav. Got a 00 civic coupe. Got anything for that?

i have m3 mirrors with the led blinkers on em brand new too

You got yourself a deal LOL. In Borat voice "NOT"

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:46 PM
Thought I would give it one last chance. Looking for best offer. I have it up for 700-750, around that. If someone can get a good price around that then it is theirs. I really don't want it in my house anymore. You are getting one hell of a deal. I have no use for it so come on. Not gonna give it away for 500 though so be reasonable.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search