Rims and stuff for sale... - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rims and stuff for sale...
Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:35 PM
I have car stuff for sale since im getting alot of new things for the cavy .... Everything is pickup only since I dont have time to go to the post office anymore. Onto the items.

I have a set of 17" silver Eagle Alloy Rims. They were Enkeis originally but I started changing the caps so they would match the car better.. Only one still has the Enkei logo on it since i couldnt get my hands on a final cap. The bolt pattern is universal 5x100 and 5x114. The rims have some were on them and one has a little bent in it which can be fixed with ease. The tires still have some thread on them but will need to be replaced soon.

Best offer takes it

Also I have a Clarion DXZ945MP Touch Screen head unit. I have the iPod adaptor peice included with this item. Its in perfect working order only problem with the unit is the screen isnt as clear as it used to be but it still works fine. Again Best offer takes it. These are the features listed from Clarion.com

Motorized Detachable Face
Plays CD-Rs and CD-RWs
Plays MP3- and WMA-Encoded Discs
Optimedia Display
Touch-Panel Control
16-Gradation Full-Dot LCD
AC-Processor III With ADF
Dolby Pro Logic II
CeNET Control of Optional Dolby Digital/dts 5.1 Processor, TV Tuner, Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver, DVD and CD Changer
CeNET B.B. (EA1251B) iPod Control
CD Text, CD and Station Titling
IR Remote Control
24-Bit D/A Converter
3-Band, 1/3-Octave Parametric EQ
Built-In DSP for Time Alignment, Seat Position, Virtual Space Enhancer
4-Volt/6-Channel Gold-Plated RCA Line Level Output
One 2-Channel Aux. Input
Built-In Adjustable High-Pass Crossovers for Front/Rear/Center Channels: Through/50Hz/80Hz/120Hz
Built-In Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover With Subwoofer Volume Control: 50Hz/80Hz/120Hz
2 Zone Control With Dedicated RCA Line Level Outputs
Adjustable Display Contrast
212 Watts (53 Watts × 4 Channels)
Radio Tuner With 18FM/6AM Presets
Screen Saver With User-Programmable Message Information
Blinking LED for Anti-Theft
iPod Control (Requires EA1251B / CeNET iPod Interface)
iPod Interface
Clarion offers a new source-unit solution for bringing your 40GB iPod into the car. Just plug in Apple’s popular music player into the adapter and you’re ready to rock and roll.

AC-Processor III
Blending vibrant, dynamic sound with spatial analysis technology, Clarion offers the AC-Processor III.

Dolby Pro Logic II
Anti-Distortion Filter
Time Alignment Control
VSE(Virtual Space Enhancer)
Parametric EQ
Optimedia Display

Melding cutting-edge styling with touch-screen functionality, Clarion’s reformatted graphic user interface (GUI) provides flawless operation in an environment where ease-of-use is of utmost importance. Intuitively linking the movement of the user’s fingertips to the screen, Clarion’s advanced Optimedia display provides precise control of all functions and features. Providing additional reliability is Clarion’s 16-gradation, full-dot matrix LCD screen, which projects a type of highgrade picture that never needs a second look.

I also have a set of 00-02 stock Cavalier taillights best offer takes them too.

Re: Rims and stuff for sale...
Sunday, July 01, 2007 6:20 PM
i would like the touch screen but i have no idea what to make as an offer on it, did you have any price in mind you were looking to get for it.
Sunday, July 01, 2007 6:40 PM
I love that head unit, seeing as I had it too

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, July 01, 2007 6:54 PM
I paid over 500 for it when it first came out just for the HU itself. I would like to get 350 for it thats including the iPod interface with it which alone cost about $100...

QBE I know it was one of the best head units I have had. The only reason Im getting rid of it, is I need to upgrade to navigation for work. Have alot of job sites I have to go to so I need to be able to get there fast.

****The rims I want at least 450 for them I will take reasonable offers ****

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 6:53 AM
Ok I need these things gone asap since they are taking up space in my house. 350 for the rims with tires and the radio 300 with the ipod adaptor peice.

Also the Z24 bumper/ no lip is still for sale the person who was supposed to pick it up never did so its back on sale 60 picked up its yours

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 9:26 PM
hey where are you located at and is there decent tread on the rims? and what size? and weight?. very interested!!!!
Thursday, July 05, 2007 5:42 AM
They are 17x7 rims they weight about 21 lbs each theres decent thread on 3 of them one needs to be replaced soon. Im located in Jersey City New Jersey about 2 minutes from the NJ Turnpike

Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:41 AM
Radio has been sold... I still have the rims 300 takes it... pick up only

I still have the stock bumper for sale $60 takes it pick up only...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:45 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search