getting rid of the lambos already - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
getting rid of the lambos already
Friday, June 29, 2007 7:48 PM
need cash for another project. fiero gt!!!!!!!!

anyway. $250

any interest let me know. waiting on confirmation that the fiero is still available before i let them go. i will know by tomorrow night.

Re: getting rid of the lambos already
Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:46 AM
Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:08 AM
i'll give ya a hundred cash today

4 door civic on the way i need a daily driver
Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:16 AM
Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:30 AM
I'd give you $150, but to try and DOUBLE what you paid for them, that is just greedy.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:36 AM
Yeah but he got a good deal on them from a friend...there prolly worth the 250 arent they

Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:41 AM
but money talks the money's in the pocket now.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:49 AM
If I bought em for $120 I'd sell em for $250! It's a good deal for the buyer at $250 and he just got a steal of a deal for $120........sell em for $250 thats what I got for mine

Saturday, June 30, 2007 2:23 PM
Rosario wrote:Yeah but he got a good deal on them from a friend...there prolly worth the 250 arent they
So, why not pass the deal on if he would rather work on another project? Especially after telling the people you are trying to sell it to that you paid less than HALF what you're trying to sell it for.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 4:36 PM
why care unless u want them and wish i was asking 120. asking 250. the price stands. but thanks anyway.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:08 PM
may b next week .Hopefully they'll still b here

Monday, July 02, 2007 1:57 PM
ill give you 120 shiped

Monday, July 02, 2007 2:32 PM
ill give u 175 shipped....

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN
Monday, July 02, 2007 5:45 PM
you guys are bein gay, timmy has every right to try and make a profit off of these.

$250 is something everybody could afford, its you chitheads that are being greedy.

all of you would do the same if you were in his shoes, so suck it......hard and quit your bitchin.

Monday, July 02, 2007 8:23 PM
250 if he ever replys to me. ill buy em asap

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 2:05 AM
i bought a car for 900, put about 1000 bucks into it...retail on it is 6500 bucks....should I sell it for 1900? point made...sell it for market value...if he got it cheaper...then GOOD DEAL THATS GOOD BUSINESS!!!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 3:56 AM
JuggaloZeke wrote:
Rosario wrote:Yeah but he got a good deal on them from a friend...there prolly worth the 250 arent they
So, why not pass the deal on if he would rather work on another project? Especially after telling the people you are trying to sell it to that you paid less than HALF what you're trying to sell it for.

so if someone gave you a car for 10k less than what its worth, you wouldnt turn around and sell it for more than what you paid? i know i would.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:31 AM
i don't blame him 4 wantin that much.. i was just hopin i could afford them woulda looked stupid ne wayz

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 6:18 AM
mike and paul made the point i was going to make...

I bought a car for 500 bucks, swapped hoods, seats, steering wheel, put the car as much to stock as i could, the hood didnt match the paint on the car, i put a few hundred miles on the car and sold it for a grand.... good thing some cheap cry babies didn't tell the buyer that even though they got a car worth 1500+ for 1k they were getting ripped off......

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 6:32 AM
i got a kayak for free and turned around and sold it for 150, so should i have given to the next person.

what about all the a**hats on ebay, sell xbox's that are only worth 399 for 1500 to 2000, its the same damn principle if you have a product that could be sold for more, you are an idiot if you try not to sell it for more.

one final example. gasoline. and that is all i will say about that.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 3:11 PM
JuggaloZeke wrote:

youre an idiot and a douchebag
your cheapness exemplifies j-body.org's cheapness as a whole
you want something as cheap as possible and you dont care how
@!#$ pathetic
no reason why you should have come in here and blown up his @!#$
everyone gets stuff cheap and turns around and sells it for more all the time
its called BUSINESS
get over yourself, at least he bought he didnt buy his car pre-modded and then acted like it was the @!#$

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:16 PM
thanks to those who were reasonable and understand the idea of making a buck. anyway i am sorry in a way to say that the lambos stay on the car. the guy selling the project car i wanted sold it to someone else the day before i was going to pick it up. so for now im keeping the hinges.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 8:13 PM
Tracer Bullet wrote:
JuggaloZeke wrote:

youre an idiot and a douchebag
your cheapness exemplifies j-body.org's cheapness as a whole
you want something as cheap as possible and you dont care how
@!#$ pathetic
no reason why you should have come in here and blown up his @!#$
everyone gets stuff cheap and turns around and sells it for more all the time
its called BUSINESS
get over yourself, at least he bought he didnt buy his car pre-modded and then acted like it was the @!#$
Oh no, you hurt my feelings....

Anyway, just posting my OPINION. If I got a deal but turned out I didn't want the part and was selling it back to someone in this community, I'd pass the deal on, and I actually have in the past. Different story if it takes place outside of here.

Cheapness? No. I'm not interested in lambos but if he were to pass on the deal, I'd think about it in order to help someone else out with another project.

As I said, not really interested in lambos.

I didn't blow any "@!#$" up, just pointing out my opinion on the situation, don't like it, too damn bad.

As far as buying a "pre-modded" car and acting like I am sthe @!#$... First of all, the car is the @!#$, just as I had planned to make my previous one. Second, I'm the @!#$ as well, deal with it. But seriously, it had everything I had planned on doing plus the body was in decent shape for the right price, unlike my previous which had a nice crease in the rear 1/4 estimated at $1500 to repair, so yea, I've got my reasons, thanks for your opinion though and thanks for showing your maturity with the personal attacks against myself, you're sooo badass.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:43 PM
hahaa...im fixing the crease and repainting the entire car for 600 bucks....(i have jungalos other Z)....threw sum Z3 fenders...shes boosted seeing 7 psi daily.....i still wanna race you with your own car...lol.....be hilarious if i beat you....now get your damn car back on the road....lol sorry fro the thread jack.....back to the bitching...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:52 PM
And just to confirm......Jungalos car is the @!#$....no if ands or buts.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search