98 z24 for sale(westchester,ny) - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
98 z24 for sale(westchester,ny)
Friday, June 29, 2007 2:20 PM
Hey whats up guys,
Im selling my 98 z24.It has like 115xxx miles on it.The motor was rebuilt at 88,000 miles.It has an act clutch kit that i put in like 5000 miles ago.The engine is back to stock pretty much.The only thing i left on it were the ur crank pulley and the aem alt pulley.It has a new fuel pump,starter and battery in it.It has a slight oil leak coming from somewhere on the drivers side.Im not sure where its coming from.The car has no radio in it.I put the stock muffler on the car,but i have the magnaflow muffler i took off in the trunk.I need to get rid of it cause i havent really driven it since i got the cobalt.No reasonable offer will be turned down.This would be perfect for a project if u wanna throw an ecotec or something in it.The body is in pretty good condition,no major dents or anything,The bumpers are alittle scuffed from being parked in the street.Ill put up some pics later.Thanks

Peter
'06 Cobalt ss/sc W/G85 Package
Gm Stage II W/2.79" Pulley
K&N Drop In Filter
Custom Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Re: 98 z24 for sale(westchester,ny)
Friday, June 29, 2007 3:07 PM
Ok,here are the pics.Someother things i forgot to mention about it.It has brand new front brakes/rotors,rear brakes/drums.I have the rear window spoiler in the back seat.You know the plastic deflector that goes on the top of the rear window?Gm front tower strut bar.And the old rksport 4-1 header.

These are the best pics i have now.I just snapped them real quick.If your interested,let me know and ill get better pics.Remember no reasonable offer will be turned down.Im getting tired of paying for the insurance on it when i never drive it.

Peter
'06 Cobalt ss/sc W/G85 Package
Gm Stage II W/2.79" Pulley
K&N Drop In Filter
Custom Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search