My FOR SALE post - North East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
My FOR SALE post
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:54 AM
I notice it was deleted for this reason:

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: 1. Don't cross post. 2. Please see http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=74812&t=74812 regarding for sale posts in the Northeast forum.
Expires: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:55 PM PT

I'm sorry for breaking the rules. I didn't know about it and only just signed up to part the car out. So I don't know all the rules. The person who sent me here told me I could sell things in the regions forum and I didn't read that post. I am sorry for any trouble I caused.

Sig:

FOR SALE: I'm parting my car out. Email me for more info or pics at cavalier4life@netzero.com . I have the following and more most brand new never used: VIS z3 fenders, Sportline springs, Koni Yellow, bored out throttle body, Motegi Trak Lite 17", and some more @!#$ I probably forgot.

Re: My FOR SALE post
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:55 AM
you can sell things but you can only list 1 item if your not premium. also small items that are listed in the for sale thread that could be shipped will get your whole thread deleted.

Re: My FOR SALE post
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:00 AM
dont worry about it, it will go away...no need to apologize

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search