Finally.....!!! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finally.....!!!
Saturday, June 23, 2007 5:49 AM
So after a week of sitting at the shop waiting for parts I got the cav back. Everything that I have done to the car has gone wrong (with the exception of the lip)! So I got my car back with a new fuel line and got them to put in the motor mounts and tranny mounts. All i got to say is... WHOLEY VIBRATIONS BATMAN!!!!! To get a smooth take off from a light/sign I got to rev to 1500 other than that the vibrations are crazy. Guess they just need time getting used to. I'll post picts later today when I wash her and clean her up a bit.

So anyway if anyone wants to meet up I will be here till the 28th but I only have a 2 day weekend right now and whole days after that (first time since I've been back).

P.S. I need a fuel line saftey clip (dont really need it but its something that i would like to have)

~Riki

SPONSORED BY: No one!
Car Domain Site

Re: Finally.....!!!
Saturday, June 23, 2007 6:05 PM
TTR racing mounts? Going from the incert to a whole mount replacement. Mine was shaking sooooooo bad for a while, i think it has broking in some by now. But glad you got the car back together. I wish you lived a little closer than an hr and a few mins. Most likely wouldn't have broke too much.

I finally slapped a resonator on my car, and omg.... sounds soo much better.

Now i can crack on that rear disc conversion i've had sitten around.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:50 PM
The motor mounts are the RK Sport ones and the tranny ones are the TTR. Unfortunately the TTR ones were not out when I went to buy them. I would have loved it if they were black. Next up are the LSD insert as soon as I get back and get the plates back from them and exhaust.

Sorry didn't take any pictures cause I was working on my friends camaro. Seems I can work on carbs without breaking stuff! lol

~Riki

Car Domain Site
Sunday, June 24, 2007 9:03 PM
RK Sport = Vibs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, June 24, 2007 9:04 PM

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Monday, June 25, 2007 2:50 AM
Yea I know. If i knew you were going to make one back then, I would have waited.

~Riki

Car Domain Site
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search