While i was looking for a new car.... - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
While i was looking for a new car....
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:24 PM
i found this on craigslist. what do you guys think? For what he says everything is valued at i think is bs but it is a nice cavalier. clickly

Re: While i was looking for a new car....
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:30 PM
Seems very expensive for a '98 & with the word racing all over it, I bet it's beat too. Looks ok I guess, pics are bad & I'm partial to Sunfires.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:39 PM
sounds like a pos being sold by a douch bag hoping to rip someone off

but thats just my 2 cents

cardomain page
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:41 PM
bahaha a 3,000 body kit lol and $1,000 a peice for rims that are on every other car around here and POS cheap tires lol It nice but come on
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:46 PM
I'm sorry but those wheels and tires are nowhere near $4k, $1k brand new wtires MAX for all 4. The body kit is about 800-1k brand new and unpainted.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:53 PM
the best part i like is he says its an ultra lite frame
Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:01 AM
he sanded the rust off the frame = weight reduction lol
Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:12 AM
also nice that it's a 2.4L dual over HARD cam engine thats been BOERD. If you're gonna take the time to post up a classified at least check the damn spelling, i mean come on, not too mention i'd have to agree he sounds like an assbag lookin to rip someone off who doesn't know any better. Personally i wouldn't pay any more than $4 grand or so for that car and that's even a bit of a stretch, if it's in good shape. But i'm a cheap ass, so whatever

Thursday, June 21, 2007 4:24 AM
lol gm racing trans and racing calipers and rotors

i sent him an email anyway

Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:42 AM
crispyaod wrote:Personally i wouldn't pay any more than $4 grand or so for that car and that's even a bit of a stretch, if it's in good shape. But i'm a cheap ass, so whatever

If you offered 4,000 I'd kick you in the balls.

That kid is obviously mentally ill, and somehow got access to the institution's computer.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:47 AM
lol i got an email back

I wrote:what a joke. that car is worth 3k tops. lol racing trans and racing clutch. never knew the z24 came with a daul over hard cam lol. those rims and tires together dont cost 1k for all 4. lol what a joke.

He wrote:look you @!#$ douche bag you know nothing about this car if you want to look at it thats fine other wise mind your own @!#$ business ok @!#$

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:57 AM

Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:58 AM
this is great....someone should go ask him about it, and see if he can provide receipts for all the mods.....wonder if he actually got ripped off.....
Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:04 AM
i asked him what is the name of the racing caplier and rotors and the brand of the exhaust. ill see if he comes up with a correct name and i told him if he payed 4k for 16" mr7s then he got raped.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:07 PM
lol i knew you guy's would get a kick out of this.
Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:28 PM
i had a nice convo with him. apparently he is the "spokes person" for the car and if you have any questions you have to call the owner of the car. he told me the car has 20k on it and its a rebuilt motor. it has 477 hp but he couldnt tell me what kind of performance mods it had.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:32 PM
bahahaha i really wanna go meet this kid now.
Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:33 PM
I have a really nice and decent sedan for sale. its got mikes old wheels on it
Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:23 PM
SO_hardcore wrote:i found this on craigslist. what do you guys think? For what he says everything is valued at i think is bs but it is a nice cavalier. clickly

For 6k? F that.

I'll sell you mine for 8k in that case. It also has a racing clutch and racing brakes .

Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:26 PM
lol i would love to buy your car but im just lookin around for a beater so i can work on my car.
Friday, June 22, 2007 9:00 AM
Hrothgar (zack) wrote:
crispyaod wrote:Personally i wouldn't pay any more than $4 grand or so for that car and that's even a bit of a stretch, if it's in good shape. But i'm a cheap ass, so whatever

If you offered 4,000 I'd kick you in the balls.

That kid is obviously mentally ill, and somehow got access to the institution's computer.

hahaha, well i suppose since i got my cav for dirt cheap that i owe a little, lol. but then again right now i don't have 4 dollars kickin around for a new car so moot point i guess

Saturday, June 23, 2007 5:10 AM
wow dude, 6 grand, you better bend down, grab your ankles and spell RUN.

Monday, June 25, 2007 8:17 AM
Right...

Dan Trump

2004 Cavalier LS Sport - Victory Red
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:39 AM
wow...lol i think i am going to go to my local GM dealer and ask if i can have the racing engine, racing transmission, racing calipers and brakes, and the "ULTRA LITE" frame installed on my cavy tomorrow. ...477 hp is quite a joke too, and those rims i can get at sears for prob less then 200 a piece. lol..what a douche
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:14 AM
to bad our cars are unibodies lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search