FS - FOR THE LAST TIME (body kits, rims, hoods) - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS - FOR THE LAST TIME (body kits, rims, hoods)
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 12:37 PM
Ok, I am going to close on my house this week, so I HAVE TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF ASAP. NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED!!
I can get pics of anything listed. serious buyers only.

-Type-J rear bumper(urethane) in primer. Looking to trade for another rear bumper

-Streetfire skirts with door skins(urethane). Looking to trade for another set of skirts

-17" Pinnacle rims black with polished lip and rivets with nanking tires. almost brand new. never curbed, well taken care of. about 2000 miles on em. pictures on my cardomain page. comes with 2 sets of locking lug nuts and keys, hub-centric rings, center caps, and extra center caps - $700 obo

-Tokico D-Spec struts with keys. only on car about 5 months. $550 obo

-Goldline lowering springs. on car for about 1 year. $150 obo

-03-05 cav RKSport front lip in urethane - $140 obo
also willing to trade with front bumper for another front bumper, kit or LS

-03 cav stock hood, mint - bo

-03 cav OEM carbon fiber hood with sparco hood pins, great condition - $325 obo

-custom built fiberglass spare wheel well sub box. houses 2 12" subs, and moulded in amp rack. still needs sanding and filler. have about $250 into it, looking for $125 obo

-03 cavalier stock rear bumper(not LS) in arrival blue. mint condition. bo

-03 cav outer tails and inner trunk piece - BO

-set of altezza tails for 95-05 cav. one small chip, but no leaks. inners and outers. $30obo

-3 20" white neons. brand new, still in package. bo

-2 like new factory charcoal seats with brackets/sliders. bo

-2 rear interior panels in good condition, mostly sanded smooth. Tan color, one with primer. bo

-2 tan door panels with the seam glassed over, but not painted or finished sanding. bo

-stock exhaust from cat back. bo

-stock 03 cav springs and struts - bo

-2 10" Polk Audio subs in a sealed box. good condition. make an offer.

-Sony Xplod 1000w amp. good condition. best offer.

-orange strobe light. $10

-single strobe light LED. $10

-Plate Light bolts. hold the plate and light up white. $10

-15" Compaq computer monitor, no reasonable offer refused. also have the computer to go with it if needed.

-(2) Voodoo 2 video cards

- I have almost any computer part you may need. ask me if you need a specific piece, and I'll let you know which pieces I have. I have about 4 or 5 complete computers worth of parts, including towers, monitors, etc.

-Lib Technologies Jamie Lynn snowboard with K2 bindings and Airwalk Halfpipe boots. All in good shape. (Could be sold)

i also have a cable modem never used for sale for $30

-full size retractable/portable basketball hoop still brand new in the box. im not looking for much, just something to get it out of my house.

I CAN GET PICS OF ANYTHING I HAVE FOR SALE.

will ship, but only at buyers expense. also willing to meet.

Fred Ohlson "The people that devised this cruel attempt
at acceptance and fame burn in there honda civics"

Re: FS - FOR THE LAST TIME (body kits, rims, hoods)
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:19 PM
how much for the rear bumper? i would hate to pay shipping on such a large item, but i hear DHL ships fairly cheap and depending on your asking price, would love to pick it up, between working here 40 hours a week, practicing and soon doing shows with the band, and selling and installing car audio witch has picked up a ton lately for some strange reason, im sorta hard to get ahold of, but if u could e mail me at JLAudioCavalier@aol.com or DieRightNowxXx@aol.com i would greatly appreciate it.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:20 PM
Easy old buddy old pal old friend of mine, How the hell are ya? Ok down to bizz, The
RK lip kit for the 04 Cav. Where are you located for a pick up?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:28 PM
1Bad02Cav wrote:how much for the rear bumper? i would hate to pay shipping on such a large item, but i hear DHL ships fairly cheap and depending on your asking price, would love to pick it up, between working here 40 hours a week, practicing and soon doing shows with the band, and selling and installing car audio witch has picked up a ton lately for some strange reason, im sorta hard to get ahold of, but if u could e mail me at JLAudioCavalier@aol.com or DieRightNowxXx@aol.com i would greatly appreciate it.

you mean the type-j or the stock 03??

Jackalope wrote:Easy old buddy old pal old friend of mine, How the hell are ya? Ok down to bizz, The
RK lip kit for the 04 Cav. Where are you located for a pick up?

im in buffalo, NY

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:34 PM
Type J, leaving work here in a few, please e mail if possible, thanks, will be home late tonight as the band is practicing and we got someone listening to us to see about free studio time for our demo CD

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:01 PM
easy i'm still interested in the bumper, i'd probably just buy it if i could get a grand total (bumper price and shipping)

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2062967
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:44 PM
Eazy, email me I want the rear and the sides, let me know!

Look at my offer in my other post.

http://members.cardomain.com/vertz24 1998 Z24 Convertible
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:17 PM
where u moving too?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 5:24 AM
1Bad02Cav wrote:Type J, leaving work here in a few, please e mail if possible, thanks, will be home late tonight as the band is practicing and we got someone listening to us to see about free studio time for our demo CD

sent you an email

Hrothgar wrote:easy i'm still interested in the bumper, i'd probably just buy it if i could get a grand total (bumper price and shipping)

well, maybe we could work something out with the front end conversion. lemme get some pics of that front bumper though

Chris Fontana wrote:Eazy, email me I want the rear and the sides, let me know!
Look at my offer in my other post.

well, i really need to replace the kit, so if i were to get rid of the rear and sides, id need your rear, and another set of skirts(not bomex)

RKS z24 (TurboMafia) wrote:where u moving too?

bought a house in Depew, and I cant move all this crap

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:25 AM
depew huh i wish i still lived by a pool hall.

-Borsty
Re: FS - FOR THE LAST TIME (body kits, rims, hoods
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:58 AM
I was just there the other night

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:03 AM
Can i see the pic of the hood??? It would have to be in 100% perfect shape for me to make the hike to get it from you

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:12 AM
heres some pics from before i put the hood pins on. i can try and get some newer ones, but its kinda tough since by the time i get out of work, its pitch black out

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:45 AM
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:I was just there the other night

classic cue? i always see that pink cavalier around there that looks exactly like yours.

-Borsty
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:29 PM
Yeah its on Transit Rd, and yes I believe Rosalind (the pink one) totally copied me wouldn't ya say?? - that was my face when I saw her car done.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:47 PM
PM or AIM ?????

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:55 PM
Is the hood still available? Did You say you would trade the bumper with it installed for an LS??? I have a Red LS Sport Bumper
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:33 PM
^^^cf hood and front bumper for an LS bumper?? if thats right, then no

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:34 PM
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:Yeah its on Transit Rd, and yes I believe Rosalind (the pink one) totally copied me wouldn't ya say?? - that was my face when I saw her car done.

yea mark, remember her car last summer?!?! thing was crap paint job was bad kit sucked and now look car doesn't look half bad but yea she def coppied u.. car's on Transit and Broadway behind smidts garage

Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:21 AM

Here they are, just this is a four door I have a coupe. They are clean.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 7:47 PM
Eazy, come on bro, let me know about that type J rear and Street Fire Sides!

Monday, November 21, 2005 10:14 PM
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:Yeah its on Transit Rd, and yes I believe Rosalind (the pink one) totally copied me wouldn't ya say?? - that was my face when I saw her car done.

what a whore. we should run a train on her.

-Borsty
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:24 AM
sorry guys, i just got back from Miami from the nascar race. Chris, you have a PM

and the rest of you quick jacking my thread

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:47 PM
SedanCavi114 wrote:

yea mark, remember her car last summer?!?! thing was crap paint job was bad kit sucked and now look car doesn't look half bad but yea she def coppied u.. car's on Transit and Broadway behind smidts garage

thats all i have to say about that

honestly, who does or has had the type j kit on their cavalier? it is basically the only good looking kit out there, ask urself , would u buy the best looking body kit or settle for somthing @!#$ty? so obv everyone is going to get the type j

im done adding to the drama, thank you

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:51 PM
I'm not accusing anyone else of having it, cuz lets face it everyone has! But just that she went from the total oppisite to the type-j and then to go out and get the same cf hood even though she already had one. Thats the only point I was trying to make. Doesn't really bother me what everyone else has though, to each their own.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search