Wanted - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wanted
Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:59 AM
I know one of you guys that are going to the Bash have a 00-02 with after market headlights.... i want your plane-jane stockies. hopefully someone has a set. i just got back from Louisville and got soaked looking for some, no luck.

Thanks guys

Re: Wanted
Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:29 AM
Cavy Ryder wrote:I know one of you guys that are going to the Bash have a 00-02 with after market headlights.... i want your plane-jane stockies. hopefully someone has a set. i just got back from Louisville and got soaked looking for some, no luck.

Thanks guys

there are a few sets in the junkyard im goin to on friday. i can bring em. how much u lookin to spend? i think they may be 9-15 a piece. i dont recall price.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:16 PM
I have a set of stockers I can ship to you for 20 + shipping. I'm not going to the bash unfortunately. Let me know.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:38 PM
s1lver_N1p wrote:
Cavy Ryder wrote:I know one of you guys that are going to the Bash have a 00-02 with after market headlights.... i want your plane-jane stockies. hopefully someone has a set. i just got back from Louisville and got soaked looking for some, no luck.

Thanks guys

there are a few sets in the junkyard im goin to on friday. i can bring em. how much u lookin to spend? i think they may be 9-15 a piece. i dont recall price.

Hey that works for me.. i cant find shizz round here.. sent you a pm.

Friday, June 19, 2009 5:47 AM
Chris if you see this before head off to the yard, can you keep an eye open for some GT or 03+sides?? and if you find some in good condition, could you inquire on the price?? thanks man!

Monday, June 29, 2009 7:58 AM
bump still looking

Friday, July 03, 2009 3:24 PM
one last bump, i know one of you people have a set dang it

Friday, July 03, 2009 11:14 PM
Again, I still have my stockers.

Sunday, July 05, 2009 10:35 PM
pmed

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search