18" SSR GT3 BASH SPECIAL ONLY $650 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
18" SSR GT3 BASH SPECIAL ONLY $650
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:05 PM
4 SSR GT3's 18x7.5's w/ 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE 960as Pole Poitions 8-6/32's left
1150.00 w/ tires or 650 w/o tires
From TireRack $589 Each/ Closeout 399.00 1 left in the US!
Offset: +35mm
Backspacing: 5.63"
Bolt Pattern: 5-100
Rec. Tire Size: 225/40/18
Weight: 23.8lbs.

They where stolen before I had a chance to take them off for the winter. I almost had them 3-4 months before I got them jacked. Well just so you know I found them on a car driving passed me. I called the cops and we impounded the car to get them back. So I got them back, but not in the best shape. The reason the price is set where it is cause these wheels are very very rare, 3-piece, and these you can take apart unlike the newer SSR's. So if you want that custom look with a color matched center this wheels are for you. I have pics of the damage on the wheels I can e-mail to anyone if they want, and I would redo each wheel/lip just cause I like perfect wheels. One wheel has a very very small crack on one of the bends you can see here along with a bend. Each wheel other then one has at least 1 or 2 bends. I think one wheels has 3. My pics I have are 3-4MB each so you can everything and I'm not trying to hide anything. I have pics of each wheel dirty and then after I cleaned them all. A few of the tires does have marks where the wheels where rubbing on someone else car cause they never rubbed on me with Sportlines and AGX's You could remount the tires to have perfect outter faces on the wheels cause I would still ride on them. All tires still hold full air and have the REAL SSR valves, stems, and caps.

Here are all 4 after I cleaned them up after getting them back

Here is the first wheel to give you an idea of the pics I have of each wheel. Follow the links to my flickr for full sizes.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/trdcavfire/

Please someone get these redone on a Cavy for me. Refinish them custom color or something cause these SSR's are still able to be taken apart unlike the newer ones like the Wolften. Tire Rack I think still has one new for 399 that would match these perfect. Best wheels I've seen on a car other then the customer Forgeline's I think these custom colored lips would top them... Please e-mail me if you want to make the deal IVRINGS@yahoo.com or TRDCavFire@yahoo.com

Re: 18" SSR GT3 BASH SPECIAL ONLY $650
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:28 PM
if u still have them in a month ill take them...only thing issss you would have to ship lol im in texas so i think shipping would be pretty steep

Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:22 AM
great price trey

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:19 AM
cavipower1 wrote:if u still have them in a month ill take them...only thing issss you would have to ship lol im in texas so i think shipping would be pretty steep
They wouldn't be to bad to ship them. I did work for Discount Tire for a while. I can get boxes from them to ship them, and you also tape two boxes to each other and shipping wouldn't be to bad. If you really want these let me know cause shipping wouldn't be as big of a deal as you think.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:52 AM
alright man if u still have them in about a month ill get them for sure i sold another cav i had and am expecting final payment from my cousin in the next month i already asked if he could give payment sooner but hes short on cash and i understand(he just had a kid) so ill just wait and hope u still have them. what parts come apart on the rim? i know the face comes off i dont see how it could be three pieces though? also is there any special way of puttig these back together? i would had to take them apart and throw them off balance or something

Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:47 AM
After you take the center out you would have to cut the lips apart. If you look up SSR wheels you can see how they are done. Just now they are welded when you buy them never to come apart from SSR again.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:23 PM
Ohhh okay I get it lol well as long its easy to take the the face of the rim off I'm fine haha I really want these wheel! Good thing is I live in a small town and wouldn't have to worry about them getting stolen around here so if I don't hopefully get em ill be refinishing them back to the glorious state, anyways ill kepp u updated man hope to be able to send payment by the middle of next month if not sooner

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 2:42 PM
Well you still ready? I can get the tires taken off and sent your way tomorrow or friday.... E-mail me at TRDCavFire@yahoo.com or IVRINGS@yahoo.com. Lets get this done and I can have more money for the house if we get it.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:24 PM
Bump! Let me know people before I put them up on e-bay in a few days. I need to move on and get something new for the Audi or just some cash would be nice.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:50 PM
If only i had the money... or a job for that matter

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:08 PM
I know bro!

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:25 PM
Interested in some 19" TSW Nogaro's?

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:26 PM
nice rims! very nice. i love em.

however.. just a bit too much beat up for the asking price IMO. even if they are rare.

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:28 PM
Nope! I now drive the Audi A4 that has a 5 x 112 bolt pattern. Price is 800 for all 4 wheels now that the bash is over. I will take best offer too. I also will be tossing these up for the VW guys too since they can run the wheels too.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:29 PM
You know what I will still do the 650 cause I want these gone! Tell everyone people cause I want these to move!

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:30 PM

*** ok back to $650. its better, i hope you get it i really do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:35 PM

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:39 PM
I have not really tried. If I don't get anything before the end of the year I will just have them fully redone and put them up on the VW/Audi site cause they pay top dollar for rare wheels. So the Jetta's, GTI's, and the Audi TT can all run them too. I know the Neon's can to, but since I found them on a Neon I dont' want them back on one. The girls GLI Jetta almost got them, but she wants more spokes.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:41 PM
z yaaaa wrote:nice rims! very nice. i love em.

however.. just a bit too much beat up for the asking price IMO. even if they are rare.
They have seen better days, but these are now 1/4 of the cost of what they where new of 699 a wheel. So great little project for someone that doesn't want anyone else to copy.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 5:05 PM
is 23lbs light for a 18? i'd think maybe 18-20lbs would be considered somewhat light.. but im surprised those arent lighter? my old 18s were 24lbs..

Saturday, October 17, 2009 2:45 PM
Well are you last ones 3 piece? Cause all the extra bolts and things add up when you have so many.

Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:20 PM
id love to have these but no cash bro..
id get them anodized in black chrome and have the lip redone

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search