few interior parts FS - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few interior parts FS
Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:07 PM
i have a full back seat, back and bottom in perfect shape no burn holes or anything. also the inside quarter panels and the back dash cover. all are the charcoal color. seat is black with the red flecks in it out of a z24. best offer i need the extra crap out of my garage. i planned on putting it in my girls car with tan interior but we got rid of it. PM me or text me 330-406-6690. my name is Mike. text preferably between the hours of 10am and 3pm as i am at work during those hours. PICK UP ONLY!!!

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas

Re: few interior parts FS
Saturday, June 13, 2009 12:27 PM
also got a 5 speed(with shift boot) 95-99 center console WITHOUT power windows, inside A pillars(drivers side is cracked at the top but probably can be fixed), steering column cover both top and bottom parts(top has some glue marks or something on it) and the thresh holds that go over the carpet edge next to the seats .

ok im going to try and make it a hell of a deal. take everything $80. that everything in this post and the original post.
if you want to come look at the stuff im off work all day sundays and most of the week after 3 pm. saturdays vary.

Re: few interior parts FS
Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:04 PM
bash weekend bump.

i also still have this pesky, one and only, carbon fiber GMX/TRD kit sittin in my garage. 700 if you come pick it up i wanted 800 plus shipping. i dont know if anyone is interested in it but i figured i would throw it up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search