SPOTTED: Aurora OH - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SPOTTED: Aurora OH
Saturday, May 23, 2009 10:23 PM
You were gone before i knew it. Headed east on RT 82 in aurora ohio.

I remember only three things through my side view mirror.

Beautiful (sunburst?) orange paint job

loud revved exhaust =P

an shaved inner tails

Im posting because its literally the first heavily modified cav ive ever seen in the 25mi area lol.

Re: SPOTTED: Aurora OH
Sunday, May 24, 2009 3:55 AM
kris brickman wrote:

Beautiful (sunburst?) orange paint job

loud revved exhaust =P

an shaved inner tails

Im posting because its literally the first heavily modified cav ive ever seen in the 25mi area lol.

If you think that's heavily modified, you need to get out more. And further than 25 mi.
Sunday, May 24, 2009 4:56 AM
you could see the shaved inner tails from your side rearview mirrors??!!!

Sunday, May 24, 2009 7:48 AM
he was probably going the other way

Sunday, May 24, 2009 9:04 AM
I believe that was Frank. He runs around there cause one his job is in Aurora. He's hoping to make it to the Bash this year to race it.

Sunday, May 24, 2009 8:56 PM
yep, thats frank..that my old class glass shaved carbon trunk.
i built his motor, and its boosted prolly around 350hp, low boost

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, May 24, 2009 9:51 PM
Ya that was my cav. i'm not on this site much. Im haveing trouble uploading pics for some reason on here but its sunburts orange with a carbon ram air hood and carbon shaved trunk that I did get from gorman. It is boosted. I was going to wait and show up at the bash with it since no 1 has seen it other rhan the two that commented. Now I dunno if i'm going to have the money to go though or get the time off of work. i'm tuned to 9psi rright now and cant get up any higher unless someone can help me our or i'm going to get it tuned at a dyno next week.

Monday, May 25, 2009 8:32 AM
www.myspace.com/pimptuner theres pics on my myspace. and it is heavily modded. the only thing stock is the head, seats, and steering wheel.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:58 AM
like i said, i only had enough time to make out the rear of a cavalier =P i dunno how i didnt see you coming sooner, else i would have gotten a better look. I was surprised you recognized from the front that i wasnt just some old lady driving a stock z24 =P. Im pretty sure all you could see was the headlight housings.

Well regardless, i think the car is beautiful.

And JR, ive been farther than 25mi from aurora -_-

But not to any meets or anything. Cavs around here are complete rice, so it was nice to see.

Sunday, June 14, 2009 3:25 AM
idk if its quite bash ready, accidnt. myspace pics show the bags popped and such!
u think it will be bash ready still, frank????????????????

Sunday, June 14, 2009 5:29 AM
blown bags or not, bring that bitch!!! all cars welcome, no one's cars are complete at the bash, save for a handful lol. maybe someone at the bash can help with your progress!

Sunday, June 14, 2009 2:45 PM
Still gonna be at Edgewater? If so, what time on Friday? I'm already reg'd and paid.

Oh, and another question, how much is it to bring someone with? My mom wants to see what this is all about since I've been talking about it for months.

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Sunday, June 14, 2009 8:50 PM
she looked good before bud..
hopefully you get that hood taken care of and return it back to what it used to be

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search