SSR, RKSport, CF stuff,GMX(TRD)kit, WW Rear lip, and more to come Auto JMTS too! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SSR, RKSport, CF stuff,GMX(TRD)kit, WW Rear lip, and more to come Auto JMTS too!
Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:33 AM
Well everyone some of you know I've moved on after a lot of things happen, but I'm here to make a ton of J-body's look better and go a lot faster! I've been on this site for about 9 years now and I don't think anyone has anything bad to say about me. So here is the stuff for sale with some pics and background.

4 SSR GT3's 18x7.5's w/ 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE 960as Pole Poitions 8-6/32's left
1150.00 w/ tires
From TireRack $589 Each/ Closeout 399.00 1 left in the US!
Offset: +35mm
Backspacing: 5.63"
Bolt Pattern: 5-100
Rec. Tire Size: 225/40/18
Weight: 23.8lbs.

The wheels on my car...

Again wheels on my car...

Well just to give you some major background on these wheels. Just before I got the wheels they where redone to only have one mark on the spokes. I mounted the tires the morning of the Bash last year before the trip down. I have to say the wheels where so damn sexy I would smile from ear to ear everytime I would drive the car, but one morning I came out to this...

They where stolen before I had a chance to take them off for the winter. I almost had them 3-4 months before I got them jacked. Well just so you know I found them on a car driving passed me. I called the cops and we impounded the car to get them back. So I got them back, but not in the best shape. The reason the price is set where it is cause these wheels are very very rare, 3-piece, and these you can take apart unlike the newer SSR's. So if you want that custom look with a color matched center this wheels are for you. I have pics of the damage on the wheels I can e-mail to anyone if they want, and I would redo each wheel/lip just cause I like perfect wheels. One wheel has a very very small crack on one of the bends you can see here along with a bend. Each wheel other then one has at least 1 or 2 bends. I think one wheels has 3. My pics I have are 3-4MB each so you can everything and I'm not trying to hide anything. I have pics of each wheel dirty and then after I cleaned them all. A few of the tires does have marks where the wheels where rubbing on someone else car cause they never rubbed on me with Sportlines and AGX's You could remount the tires to have perfect outter faces on the wheels cause I would still ride on them. All tires still hold full air and have the REAL SSR valves, stems, and caps.

I can upload pics of each wheel, but my limit is getting close. Here is a pic of all 4 cleaned after I got them.

RKsport Carbon Fiber engine covers
Best Offer sold in a set!

RKsport Polished Alum Flamed Fuel rail.
$100.00
It could use some polish, but in great shape!

GMX (TRD Copy) w/ Carbon center

Damaged close ups... (I know I know...)

Front ramp damage...

Back of ramp damage...

Cut out of tag holder...

WW 00-02 Rear lip
$95.00
Used painted black, but some scuffs that will sand out before painted.

Stock 2.4 2000+ head
Best Offer

2.3 HO Intake manifold
$80.00

Everything is plus act shipping instead of tryin' to guess, but I will only ship if buyer is really ready to do things. I'm working 6-7 days a week now. I don't go into work till 10 so I can do shipping in the mornings. If you need to know something please know e-mail me at TRDCavFire@yahooo.com cause it comes right to my phone. If I need to get you more pics let me know cause I can take photos. As for the wheels I have 70 high res pic taken of the wheels for anyone wanting to work out a deal, but remember I would get them fully redone. I would say 4-550 to make wheels 100%. I would rather sale them as is cause if I redo the wheels I will be putting them on the girls GLI Jetta. I will be listing the wheels on VWVortex for VW guys and Audizine for Audi TT's. Please let me know if you need anything. I have a ton more parts to list coming up like the JMTS I'm trying to get all the specs on it listed as I have the pics. Price will be $2500 for the kit with T3/T4 turbo with a great intercooler system. Enjoy everyone...

Re: SSR, RKSport, CF stuff,GMX(TRD)kit, WW Rear lip, and more to come Auto JMTS too!
Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:26 PM
Lemme know if that rear lip doesnt sell soon

Btw, do you know what is the biggest size turbo that mani can take since its for an automtic? If my gt30 or gt35 can fit, I make take you up on your offer to see if Tank can make a mock up of it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:27 PM

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Re: SSR, RKSport, CF stuff,GMX(TRD)kit, WW Rear lip, and more to come Auto JMTS too!
Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:31 PM
i'll take your fuel rail....pm'd

Thursday, May 21, 2009 2:13 PM
Trey pm or text me a price for the carbon fiber engine stuff..

Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:07 PM
Rail is paid for!

Just offer something up either on here or text cause I have 3 people on it so far. I still need to toss up the CF Carbon by Design console 2000+ top. So here it is also!

Carbon by Design 2000+ lid (I need your stock one sent back after with no damage)

Rear damage because it can't be left fully opened cause it is thicker then stock on the rear. This is the one I got from Brandon.

Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:27 PM
First offer of $50 fo the CF Engine covers... Anyone else want to give me an offer too? New these 3 are $295 from RK.

Thursday, May 21, 2009 10:26 PM
I spy toyota mirrors on the white cav in the picture of your car on the milk crate

PM sent also

Right place, wrong time, right person, wrong situation
Friday, May 22, 2009 4:32 AM
Still makes me sick to think that someone could screw you over like that. My apologies for that expierience. 75$ for the covers btw

Friday, May 22, 2009 5:42 AM
Shaun Vincenti wrote:I spy toyota mirrors on the white cav in the picture of your car on the milk crate

PM sent also
Yep those are real 2 door mirrors, and will be up for sale soon too. Like I said I have a lot more stuff to sale. I will wait till I get an offer closer to my price on the console cover since it was only a few ever made.

kris brickman wrote:Still makes me sick to think that someone could screw you over like that. My apologies for that expierience. 75$ for the covers btw
The offer is now the highest, but I'm looking for around $200 or best offer. So right now you are the highest, but 4 others are thinking of offers as I type. So I'm going to hold out a little longer.

Friday, May 22, 2009 5:51 AM
kris brickman wrote:Still makes me sick to think that someone could screw you over like that. My apologies for that expierience. 75$ for the covers btw
I have an offer of 125, and another that told me name a price... So might want to make another offer if you want.

Friday, May 22, 2009 11:22 PM
I'm just happy you got your wheels back. I hate thieves.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Sunday, May 24, 2009 6:51 AM
Carbon engine covers sold for 200 Shipped!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:05 PM
Trey Latham (aka TRD Cav Fire) wrote:Carbon engine covers sold for 200 Shipped!

wow thats awesome. i sold mine for a measly 100 shipped

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:50 PM
[quote=Carbon TRD™]

wow thats awesome. i sold mine for a measly 100 shippedIt just helps to know what things can go for. Those things new where 295 without shipping. So someone being able to save 100 bucks is more then fair I think. I got offers from 50 to my price within a day. So I just said best offer. I have to help pay for a wedding.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:02 PM
Trey..I'm about to come shopping through your garage..lol

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:54 PM
Bring a CC or know your paypal address! I'm sure I can take you for more then you want me to, but I can maybe give you a break cause the less I have to ship the faster it gets out of my garage. I still need to list the shaven doors, toyota parts, and a few other things.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 6:20 AM
No cash? Come on...you know where I work..lol

Thursday, May 28, 2009 6:21 AM
Well I'm off Friday if I don't feel in for people. Toyota mirrors, toyota tails, and maybe more.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:36 PM

every-time i come into this regions forums, i spend money! lol

list more of these parts you speak of :p

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:38 PM

Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:48 PM
Agreed, looking to see what your putting up

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, May 29, 2009 6:12 AM
Well I'm off today so I might get a few things else up today...

Saturday, June 06, 2009 9:48 AM
Anyone want the wheels without tires? I will make someone a deal so they can look great for the bash, but if you add up how much these tires cost you might change your mind.

Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:17 PM
...if only.. lol I'd have to get a loan or put it on a CC..and graduating this year..paying off student loans..prolly not a good call..LOL

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:40 PM
Bump... OFFERS PLEASE. David can bring some parts to the bash if paid for in cash to him or paypal me before the parts leave Columbus to head down.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:08 AM
i want toyo tails!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search