another big sale going on inside this thread - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
another big sale going on inside this thread
Sunday, May 17, 2009 2:48 PM
okay I just have to much crap in my garage that i just want to get out of here so i can have space. most of the small stuff i'll ship. some of the big stuff im not sure i will want to ship out, just depends on the buyer. if you dont see something you like check back, because this was just a short trip thru my garage and ill be adding allot more to this post.

first off. fiberglass display stand for shows. will hold a tech sheet (8x11) for info about your car. there is a big scratch and some smaller scratches but anyone good at buffing and polishing should be able to clean it up. hell some people might not even care. $50

next up is a dash cover for a sunfire, it has a 2 gaug pod holder attached that is wrapped in suede, the dash in general is pretty clean. it was great that was vynil dyed black, another coat probalby woulln't hurt, the gauge pod is okay though the wrapping of the suede around the gauge face area isn't perfect, was just one of those things i fabbed up on the fly for my airride at the time. it didnt seem to hurt me at shows. but its not a flawless piece by any means. $30

next up a autometer air/fuel gauge. standard gauge, bought this off another org memeber a few years back and have never used.
$25 shipped.

next up a cluster out of a 2001 sunfire. everything was working on it when it was pulled out of the car.
$40 or $55 shipped.

next is silver suede door fill pieces for the sunfire. they are a real light silver, pretty clean though there may be a few small dirt spots that are there. i used these for a couple years. just pull yours out and replace.
$20

air bag for a 2001 sunfire and really any sunfire that shares the same steering wheel. which i believe i also have as well
$50

center console out of a sunfire or cav. should fit most 3rd gens. but i wont gaurentee it and im not going to go looking at what console fit what year.
$25 +shipping

roll of silver vinyl about 3'x2' $10+shipping

radio out of a 2001 sunfire. has been out of the car for about 6 years or so.
$25+shipping

side mirrors from a 2001 sunfire painted ultra mettalic silver. pretty good condition, i have both of them.\
$40 + shipping

taillights out of a 2001 sunfire i have both of these, both in good condition
$35+ shipping

alternator out of a 2001 2200
$45+ shipping

billet 5mm wheel spacer (1 only)
$10+ shipping

rsm strut bar, polished
$45+shipping

rear panel off of a 2001 sunfire, good condition
$80+shipping

sub box built to hold 2 10" image dynamics subs. seald. about .5 cu. ft. per side. you will need to resand and respray the silver has been scratched up over time of being stored. im not shipping this, it will fit in the opening whit the seats folded down perfectly.
$50 (no shipping)

set of 4 enkei rims with toyo proxes 4 rubber, 225 series 17" rubber in good condition probalby still half the tread life left $250

accel wires for a 2200 blue, i used this for maybe a week for a photoshoot and then they went back in the box.
$25+shipping

radiater for a 2200 out of the 2001 sunfire
$75obo

bra for a 2001 sunfire, great for long road trips
$20+shipping

f1 fenders for an 01 sunfire. painted ultra mettalic silver. spent over 10 hours refiberglassing these and going over them so they fit the car great. remember you can buy these and repaint them for half the cost of buying new and paying a shop the hours needed to make them fit good.
$140

MB Quart 4" midrange speakers, great sounding speaker, origonal cost on these was around $150
$40+ shipping

check back more as im going to add to this list.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: another big sale going on inside this thread
Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:23 PM
jason the mirrors power? assuming glass is good too. if so I'll take them both

Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:55 PM
you got pics of the subs/enclosure in your car?

and where are you located at?

Car Domain
Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:54 PM
I might want the wheels Jason.

Monday, May 18, 2009 3:28 AM
whats the GA rollin on now?

Monday, May 18, 2009 6:36 AM
Also intereste din the wheels. Pics of them mounted?

Monday, May 18, 2009 7:38 AM
you got a pm on some various pieces.

Monday, May 18, 2009 6:09 PM
everyone should have replies, im almost out of posts for the month so i will pm people info when they ask for it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, May 18, 2009 9:07 PM
PMd

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:31 AM
Hey man you keep the door panel inserts secured to the door?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:37 AM
hey man hit me up at timex3371@yahoo.com. where u from?? i'm interested in the speaker enclosure, the fenders, center console, dash etc. i'm fiberglassin my whole interior and i'd like to fiberglass another interior while mine is still in the car, then install the fiberglassed one when i'm done with it. alright well get at me. thanks

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:10 PM
How far are u away from evansville in??
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:57 PM
will those mirrors fit cavaliers???? i want them if they do!!! stephen, u can paint ur own lol

Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:38 AM
Eddie Walton wrote:How far are u away from evansville in??

about 4 hours.

Friday, May 22, 2009 6:10 AM
Friday, May 22, 2009 3:38 PM
bump for a good guy, thanks for the header!

Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:48 AM
as of right now the taillights and the 2200 spark plug wires are sold. everything else is still available.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 4:32 AM
Have the rims/tires been sold? I sent a PM, did you receive it? Mike

1999 convertible Z24 and a 1999 LS sedan 2.4
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 9:38 AM
rims and tires are no longer for sale.

ben pm me about the mirrors if u want them.

Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:28 AM
Friday, June 12, 2009 4:19 AM

Friday, June 12, 2009 8:03 AM
Ben D(Silver J on 1Nines) wrote:will those mirrors fit cavaliers???? i want them if they do!!! stephen, u can paint ur own lol

if you get them, let me have your old passenger side. i broke one of the springs in mine.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:05 PM
i'm gonna steal the mirrors and the gauge cluster when i go down to tune this week hope he doesnt notice... or maybe he will just cut me a swwwwwwwwweet ass deal for driving 45 min there ALLL the time

i really hope i can put my power mirrors in those housings, that would be perfect, me and manual mirrors are prolly a no go... but we will see.. either way i want them

Sunday, June 14, 2009 2:47 AM
so the enkei's are no longer for sale???

Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:20 PM
pm sent

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search