Razzi kit for sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Razzi kit for sale
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:54 AM
All four pieces, fits four doors as well as two. Check the site to see what models it will fit, I know it fits 2003+ for certain. The kit is painted black, but three parts may need to be repainted. The person I bought them from tried to paint them himself and they look a little orange peely. This item is pick up only, and I'll get some pictures up sometime. Until then just go to razzi's homepage they have pictures up there with measurements and fittings and all that.

If you are interested or would care to know more then please email me at Dyne11885@yahoo.com, or PM me here or just reply to this message. I'm starting off at asking $200 for them but that number is very workable as I am asking you to drive here to meet me. I don't have a truck and they sure as hell will not fit in any car I have so meet up and delivery are out of the question and I don't have money to ship them.

Re: Razzi kit for sale
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:39 AM
Since I cant find the edit button I suppose I have to double post...

I should have added that I also have a B&M shift plus for sale now too. Once again if interested please see the above post for details on how to contact me.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:30 AM
Good luck with the sale... just to answer your question about the edit button, to have access to an edit button, you need to have a Premium Membership.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:35 AM
Ah, I see. Thanks for the luck and for the answer
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:50 AM
Dyne322 wrote:All four pieces, fits four doors as well as two. Check the site to see what models it will fit, I know it fits 2003+ for certain. The kit is painted black, but three parts may need to be repainted. The person I bought them from tried to paint them himself and they look a little orange peely. This item is pick up only, and I'll get some pictures up sometime. Until then just go to razzi's homepage they have pictures up there with measurements and fittings and all that.

If you are interested or would care to know more then please email me at Dyne11885@yahoo.com, or PM me here or just reply to this message. I'm starting off at asking $200 for them but that number is very workable as I am asking you to drive here to meet me. I don't have a truck and they sure as hell will not fit in any car I have so meet up and delivery are out of the question and I don't have money to ship them.

I believe I know the back story of the kit.

They were painted in my mothers back yard, by my brother back in 03' or early 04'. If I remember correctly the front and the two sides....the back was done by a local shop. I'm not sure how many hands the sides have been through since they were taken off the car...almost three years ago.

Kit looked great from 10 feet, but there was a lot of orange peel.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:05 AM
lol, yep that would be the back story, had a guy at a shop that would have repainted and installed all three parts (installing the 4th too of course) for like 500-600 dollars. But never got around to it. Now the car is going and these won't fit on the new ride.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:15 AM
terry where did you get the kit from?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:19 AM
Bought it from you guys. You met us in Elyria in your HHR. I remember commenting on your tail lights.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:20 AM
gl with the sale

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:24 AM
Thanks man, I hope some one realizes this is a good deal and jumps on it. Gotta clear this out of the garage.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:43 AM
Dyne322 wrote:Bought it from you guys. You met us in Elyria in your HHR. I remember commenting on your tail lights.

oh, yeah ahahahahahahh

PRND321 Till I DIE

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:24 AM
Ha, you forget already eh? it's no big deal...You guys want it back? lol.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:28 AM
I sell so much crap back and forth I tend to forget.
Nope no use for it.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:33 AM
I understand, oh well couldn't hurt to ask.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:40 AM
pics of the kit?

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:49 AM
will you seperate the kit?
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:50 AM
A few posts up have a picture of the exact a kit. Or you could go to Razzis home page for all the info and pics like you wouldnt believe. Otherwise it will have to wait until I can get over to my parents to get some shots of it. The downside of not living in a house, means I dont have a garage or enough room in my tiny apartment to keep my parts.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:54 AM
Pic 1 (front)

Shot 2 (rear)

imagine that, only black
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:55 AM
Wickedlundcav wrote:will you seperate the kit?

I would prefer not to. But if you can find me people who would want the parts you don't want, then sure thing. Otherwise no I'm sorry I'd like to sell it as a kit.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 3:15 PM
I need them sides, so if any body wants front and back hit me up.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:31 PM
If it comes down to it, this is how I'd split the pricing;
Front: $75
Back: $75
Sides: $75

Like I said I'd much rather keep it together (as you can see if you can do simple math, it would be cheaper as a kit). Prices are still fairly flexible though so please...PLEASE, some one hit me up about taking these things off my hands.

Don't forget about the Shiftplus either. I'd like to see that gone too.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 11:26 AM
Drag it to death wrote:I need them sides, so if any body wants front and back hit me up.

I'm interested in the rear......anyone want the front??

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 8:35 PM
Also, before I forget I have a lot of stock parts too;
Stock exhaust up to the cat.
Stock Air Box
Stock Springs and Struts
Stock stereo (somewhere)
Cavalier Badge off the rear

As with everything else its pick up only please. I don't have to time to be running around getting shipping quotes or shipping this stuff out. Send me a pm or email and we can set up a time for a pick up.
Thursday, January 08, 2009 7:36 AM
Any more info for me?

Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:38 AM
What do you need to know Jordan?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search