FS : 03+ JSP OEM Carbon Fiber Hood - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS : 03+ JSP OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:35 PM
Looking to trade for stock 03+ hood in Black w/ no damage and 150 bucks cash. It has a couple small dents/cracks in to from before I got it which aren't very noticeable. It is very light weight, I don't care for the fitment and want the stock hood back. I'm returning my car to a complete stock look.

I would consider trades for hoods in other color assuming I was given enough cash to repaint it.

Thanks

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |

Re: FS : 03+ JSP OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:51 PM
you a wanna give me toyos? lol

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:06 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:you a wanna give me toyos? lol

Sorry I sold them today I wasn't even planning on selling them someone local just PMd me and I was like sure.

HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:39 PM
BlackEco wrote:
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:you a wanna give me toyos? lol

Sorry I sold them today I wasn't even planning on selling them someone local just PMd me and I was like sure.

piss, owell.. no worries

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:47 PM
wait do you want to sell it or want to trade it. I trade you hoods but mine needs repainted

Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:15 PM
is that my old hood? just wondering..

Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:51 PM
Freak04 wrote:is that my old hood? just wondering..

Yup

perry shonkwiler wrote:wait do you want to sell it or want to trade it. I trade you hoods but mine needs repainted

Not sure I need to talk to my paint guy. Why does it need repainted? Wrong color or because its damaged?

Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:57 PM
perry shonkwiler wrote:wait do you want to sell it or want to trade it. I trade you hoods but mine needs repainted

Paint guy says 250 for both sides, so its not worth it to you, just go buy a new hood.

Monday, December 15, 2008 12:00 PM
My hood is scratched up from the car wash and a couple small chips in it from daily driving.

Monday, December 15, 2008 2:12 PM
perry shonkwiler wrote:My hood is scratched up from the car wash and a couple small chips in it from daily driving.

You can pick up a junkyard hood for 50 bucks, so if its worth 200 bucks to you and you can find one in color with no damage/scratches dents etc. Then youll be in good shape. I will be looking around here for one so then I can sell it outright.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 5:18 AM
Asking A LOT for a hood that yourself said has damage.

Why would you make someone pay to RE-Spray the Underside of a hood? His car is Black too.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:03 PM
James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:Asking A LOT for a hood that yourself said has damage.

Why would you make someone pay to RE-Spray the Underside of a hood? His car is Black too.[/quote

My paint guy said 250 for both sides. He said it would be the same price for a single side, he wouldn't charge me more if I did the scuff prep on the bottom.

If there is damage to the paint it is obviously going to cost extra for body work. I'm just stating what it costs for the work, people can make up their own minds. Obviously I have expressed I don't think it is worth repainting and better to trade one in color.
I'm not trying to rip anyone off, obviously people can make up their own minds what to do with their money. I don't think 150 bucks for a lightweight racing hood with a couple minor flaws is asking too much.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:05 PM

James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:Asking A LOT for a hood that yourself said has damage.

Why would you make someone pay to RE-Spray the Underside of a hood? His car is Black too.

My paint guy said 250 for both sides. He said it would be the same price for a single side, he wouldn't charge me more if I did the scuff prep on the bottom.

If there is damage to the paint it is obviously going to cost extra for body work. I'm just stating what it costs for the work, people can make up their own minds. Obviously I have expressed I don't think it is worth repainting and better to trade one in color.
I'm not trying to rip anyone off, obviously people can make up their own minds what to do with their money. I don't think 150 bucks for a lightweight racing hood with a couple minor flaws is asking too much.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search