cleveland white castle - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cleveland white castle
Monday, December 01, 2008 12:18 PM
I was in Cleveland this past weekend and being that I never went to white castle I decided to stop at one...is every white castle in cleveland in the middle of ghetto or is all of cleveland one ghetto? I went to the one on superior and broadway, each one worse than the other....is there a white castle in a neghborhood where I didnt fear for my own safety driving through it?

Re: cleveland white castle
Monday, December 01, 2008 12:44 PM
Of course not, its White Castle. It is the same way down here in Cincy. In downtown Cincy the Police actually station an officer inside one 24/7 because it has been robbed so many times.

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Monday, December 01, 2008 1:09 PM
Ghetto + White Castle = profit (or none cause they'll just keep robbing it)

Monday, December 01, 2008 3:30 PM
BlackEco wrote:Of course not, its White Castle. It is the same way down here in Cincy. In downtown Cincy the Police actually station an officer inside one 24/7 because it has been robbed so many times.

this is true lol

Monday, December 01, 2008 3:58 PM
in c-bus whitecastle has been robbed but not in the ghetto

Monday, December 01, 2008 5:03 PM
just save yourself the disappointment and dont go to white castle. its terrible.

---

Monday, December 01, 2008 9:47 PM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:just save yourself the disappointment and dont go to white castle. its terrible.

Man ! You just aren't hardcore like the rest of us.

Fck'n Mozz sticks are awesome!

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 3:37 AM
all the ones up here in Northeast ohio are in the ghetto.....well maybe not the one in Canton / Akron.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:13 AM
wait, the one in Akrowdy isnt in the ghetto? im in pittsburgh so it might be worth the road trip...

Monday, December 15, 2008 10:08 PM
the one on BrookPark Rd and Pearl Rd is not bad at all....lot of seniors go there early in the AM, hahaha!

-MD- LD9 wrote:all the ones up here in Northeast ohio are in the ghetto.....well maybe not the one in Canton / Akron.

Akron/Canton NOT ghetto! lmao! ...well at least by whut ive seen that area is ghetto as hell! [like round the college at least]

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:18 AM
Well it has been a few years, but it wasn't half as ghetto as the one on superior.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 6:32 AM
their is one on arlington in akron just off of rt 77 south.
Its a churches chicken and white castle.

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:17 AM
the least ghetto white castle is on 117th right off 90 thats the least ghetto imo
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:47 AM
The one in Maple Hts on Northfield Road isn't so bad. Then again, I live in Oakwood Village, so what do I know......

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:38 PM
The ones in Florence and Erlanger KY ain't too bad, too many hicks over here anyways...

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Thursday, December 18, 2008 10:30 AM
White castle is the @!#$!!

No matter what I eat my farts smell like @!#$..

But if I eat white castle, they smell like white castle...

I was at a buddies house and farted, he looks at me and says " I cant believe you went to white castle without me"

Thursday, December 18, 2008 1:41 PM
every white castle iv'e been to in michigan is in the ghetto. i hate white castle. they don't call them "sliders" for nothing.

Friday, December 19, 2008 4:44 PM
they used to have a white castle in medina, it lasted like a month. first and last time i ever ate at one.

---

Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:58 PM
a suitcase of cheeseburgers is AMAZING at 2am when you're drunk as hell. Other than that, the food is nothing more than a way to inflate the spare tire underneath your shirt.

Monday, December 22, 2008 10:49 PM
i don't mind it every once in a while...

and every one i have been to has been pretty ghetto...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search