gm extreme tuner feeler - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gm extreme tuner feeler
Saturday, November 01, 2008 5:19 AM
i have a brand new kit never install includes the directions and hardware. will not part just looking to see if there is anyone looking for one

Re: gm extreme tuner feeler
Saturday, November 01, 2008 5:36 PM
how much you looking to get for it? im interested
Saturday, November 01, 2008 5:43 PM
Not parting, damn, all i need is the front.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 6:44 PM
if anyone wants to buy it and take the sides and back and ill buy the front i might be down for that

---

Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:01 PM
Weak Sos... you should just @!#$ use it

Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:25 PM
Come on, man. That would look great on the cavy. If you end up parting it out, though, I'd love to get that rear lip off of you.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:58 PM
glad to see some interest in this like i said this is a feeler only if you are seriously interested pm me offers and jeff changes are coming to the car this winter im not sure if this is in it or not

Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:09 AM
ill give you 10 bucks for it

Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:22 PM
Jorden DeWitt wrote:ill give you 10 bucks for it

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Sunday, November 02, 2008 9:38 PM
you had like 5 different superchargers, lets see how many body kits u can get and sell before you make up ur mind lol

Monday, November 03, 2008 11:06 AM
Ben D(Silver J on 1Nines) wrote:you had like 5 different superchargers, lets see how many body kits u can get and sell before you make up ur mind lol

ben calm down there buddy this is just a feeler its not going anywhere just wanting to see what its worth to people and so far unfortunatly is not even half what i paid which i thought i got it for cheap so idk oh well just a thought and it was only 3 superchargers but i might just give up and get a 4th

Monday, November 03, 2008 1:12 PM
calm down? i said lol at the end... i'm just making fun of you for being more indecisive than a female lol

Monday, November 03, 2008 1:28 PM
Ben D(Silver J on 1Nines) wrote:i'm just making fun of you for being more indecisive than a female lol

no @!#$. at this rate, ill be swapped boosted and painted by the time he decides.

Monday, November 03, 2008 2:16 PM
Damn... its being passed around AGAIN....

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search