TRD Fenders and other parts for sale... - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TRD Fenders and other parts for sale...
Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:09 AM
Hey I got some TRD fenders for sale. Also some other parts, side mirrors, gauges...basically got a whole car to strip for parts. Let me know what you need....

Re: TRD Fenders and other parts for sale...
Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:12 AM
theres no such thing as TRD fenders

Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:22 AM
I was told different by someone else...
Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:39 AM
there are Toyota fenders, but TRD never made their own version

Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:43 AM
pm sent

Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:44 AM
is it a 03 - 05 cause i need a rear bumper!

Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:27 AM
Jorden DeWitt wrote:is it a 03 - 05 cause i need a rear bumper!
There was never an 03-05 Toyota, but you can use the 2000 fenders for the 00-05's

Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:41 AM
Oh, sorry I listed it wrong! =) they are the toyota fenders. I had a kit on it, I sold the rear bumper already and just sold the sides, i still have the front though, but it needs a little work, there's a crack in it. And the car is a 99....
Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:41 AM
why would i need 2000 fenders? i need a 03 - 05 rear bumper to put a razzi rear lip on my 96 to match my sideskirts and my z front

Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:47 AM
Not my region but this caught my eye being rare parts for sale by a member who joined just today...

Any pics of the actual parts? references from e-bay or other forums?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:53 AM
Yeah I got a pic of the car, I was just told about this site today from a girl who bought my side skirts.

Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:00 PM

Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:01 PM
Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:30 PM
any close ups or other angles of parts for sale? It almost looks like factory paint, factory pinstripe and just some side markers on stock fenders, not true toyo fenders. But I am just trying to look out for anyone buying stuff from a brand new member with no references or good pics of the parts for sale. just a pic of the car that the parts are supposed to be off from.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:14 PM
Jorden DeWitt wrote:why would i need 2000 fenders? i need a 03 - 05 rear bumper to put a razzi rear lip on my 96 to match my sideskirts and my z front
Sorry I thought I saw fenders, but they never made a 02-05 Toyota, and that is not a Toyota anything on that car.

Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:52 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:any close ups or other angles of parts for sale? It almost looks like factory paint, factory pinstripe and just some side markers on stock fenders, not true toyo fenders. But I am just trying to look out for anyone buying stuff from a brand new member with no references or good pics of the parts for sale. just a pic of the car that the parts are supposed to be off from.

+1 i thought the same thing about the stripe

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Sunday, October 26, 2008 5:46 PM
Damn really. I am sorry you have nothing better to do than critique whatever I have. And you can save your holier than thou high and mighty crap for someone who cares. Get off your high horse for real. And for one I never said anything about "give me you best offer" if you can't even read and understand what my post says then keep your mouth shut. You say that you prefer members to be " respectful, respectable, and respected." why don't you take your own advice, and stop policeing the site for @!#$ you may or may not agree with. Should anyone want to purchase the fenders wether they be stock, toyota or fenders made by the Pope himself, that would be their perogitive and not yours, go get a life and bother someone else, and stop trying to "save" people from the evil fender post., and let someone decide for themselves. Common sense would tell you that should someone be interested in purchasing them that that person would be smart enough to know what in the hell or she was looking at! I was told the fenders were Toyota fenders, and I posted the only pic I have of my car soo bad if you don't like it. Should someone be seriously interested I will go take better pictures of just the fenders, until then I have better things to do with my time unlike you.
Sunday, October 26, 2008 5:49 PM
I AM NOT ACTING BETTER THAN YOU, I AM STATING RULES AND REGULATIONS. YOU DO NOT HAVE PICS, YOU ARE POSTING IN MULTIPLE REGIONS WHERE POSTING IN THE CLASSIFIEDS WOULD GET THE JOB DONE, YOU DO NOT LIST PRICES, AND YOU HAVE A PISS POOR WHINE ASS ATTITUDE.

YOU ARE ALSO A BRAND NEW MEMBER WITH NO REFERENCES EXCEPT ONE FRIEND OF YOURS WHO IS ALSO SOMEWHAT NEW. YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A USEFULL POST BUT EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER AND HAVE LEGIT PARTS FOR SALE THAT WE SHOULD JUMP ON SENDING YOU MONEY FOR. IF YOU THINK ANYONE IS OUT OF LINE FOR ASKING YOU TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND BEING SKEPTICAL OF A NEW MEMBER SELLING PARTS IN THEIR FIRST EVER POST, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. GROW UP, FOLLOW THE RULES, TAKE WHAT PEOPLE SAY WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AND STOP CRYING ABOUT IT.

Did I clarify that enough for you?

Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:09 PM
So do you sit on here all day long and look for posts from new members and then harass them? Do I not have the right to sell parts just like 99% of the posts I've seen on this site? I put a pic of my car to show that I have the parts. What the hell do you mean a "useful" post? My intent is to sell the damn parts. Get over it.
Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:13 PM
Wow... you keep skipping around the points. Are you going to keep bitching in this thread or in the long winded cry baby PMs you keep sending me?
I was simply the person to step in and speak what needed to be spoken. You didn't read the rules and in the PM to me even called them "dumb" because you are too awesome to take your time to read the rules when joining a new forum.
The @!#$ty picture of your car from the side does not give people the idea of what condition the parts are in, and like I said, makes them look like stock fenders with side markers on them. Let me ask you this, do you even know what makes toyota(not TRD) fenders different or special?
I am seriously laughing my ass off over here at you and your little bug bumping friend Kandace while the two of you cry and bitch about me simply calling out the rules and trying to make you understand why they are there.

Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:17 PM
Watching this is going to be fun

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig

Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:28 PM
M-1 Erma Jean wrote:Watching this is going to be fun

me too. this is funny

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:35 PM
Quote:

Today 6:17 PM
M-1 Erma Jean Online
Quote Reply

Watching this is going to be fun

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig

what the hell are you talking about?

And this website really seems to suck. I just wanted to sell the damn fenders and the other parts and scrap the rest of the car and be done with it. I didn't realize I needed to be harassed before I could accomplish that.
Sunday, October 26, 2008 7:07 PM
Bug bumping?? What is that? Real Toyo fenders

Sunday, October 26, 2008 7:56 PM
congrats on posting pics of your modded toyo fenders from the S15 headlight conversion. I am talking about the ACTUAL fenders your girlfriend is trying to sell there hotshot.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search