slowmotionmotorsports - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
slowmotionmotorsports
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:08 PM
Ther located in columbus. has anyone ever dealed with them. my buddy got his evo tuned there bu buit by bushur racing yes i know makes no sense. but he said they had hp tuners so

13.1 @ 115

Re: slowmotionmotorsports
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 6:03 PM
actually i think everyone in lancaster that has a honda has had them work on there car. budy has an integra built, boosted, and tunned by them. unsure if the work on cavaliers.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:00 PM
THEY DO NOT WORK ON CAVALIERS! I live here, I know about them.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:17 AM
Honda specalist group for sure!

Thursday, October 09, 2008 9:08 AM
yea thats all i hear about down here....all the honda guys go up there.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:37 AM
Yeah, went there on a dyno day and they were kinda shady toward domestic guys..I'd stay away from em. They know their imports though..

Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:22 PM
yeah, they deal primary on honda junkk.

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, October 10, 2008 11:49 AM
k i didnt wanna drive all the way over there and waste my time. i need a tune bad though ;(

13.1 @ 115
Friday, October 10, 2008 4:00 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:yeah, they deal primary on honda junkk.
LoL they don't deal with junk. Cause my friends twin screwed turboed RSX Type S putting down over 700. Must be really slow, but really they just don't know the J body cars like they do the hondas

Friday, October 10, 2008 9:03 PM
yea there stuck up honda's ass, nice people. They are all rich kids. j/w does your buddy go to UNOH in Lima ohio, I might know who your talking about really rich kid, grandparents gave him 20,000 to put in his motor blue with carbon fiber hood and trunk
Friday, October 10, 2008 10:35 PM
Different guy for sure. His first name is Alex, and he goes to OSU for another 6 months or so. Great friend of mine now. He is a valet downtown that has paid for everything him self. Car is also daily driven 90% of the time. It is a black rsx w some 255's all the way around.

Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:57 PM
Trey Latham (aka TRD Cav Fire) wrote:Different guy for sure. His first name is Alex, and he goes to OSU for another 6 months or so. Great friend of mine now. He is a valet downtown that has paid for everything him self. Car is also daily driven 90% of the time. It is a black rsx w some 255's all the way around.

and i thought you were j-body faithfull.

Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:03 PM
gotcha j/w, yea i wish they had a place that was j-body friendly around here cause i dont trust slow motion
Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:41 PM
I am, but I have friends that are not! If I might get this other job I will look into a BMW 330. Just like how easy the j's are to work on and fix. One day I will move on, but not to soon

Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:47 PM
Trey Latham (aka TRD Cav Fire) wrote:I am, but I have friends that are not! If I might get this other job I will look into a BMW 330. Just like how easy the j's are to work on and fix. One day I will move on, but not to soon

yeah we all will move on. not now for me either. i'm not gonna get rid of a car thats getting me 28/city 36/highway mpg. unless i can get a 4door and setup it up the same way.

Sunday, October 12, 2008 9:05 AM
^FYI they do make 4-doors Cavaliers and Sunfires! I know it might be a shock, but they are not bad at all to own. I kinda miss mine I had, but when you make money giving it to insureance I'm all for it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search