**HUGE SALE** - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
**HUGE SALE**
Monday, October 06, 2008 2:41 PM
-Eibach Sportline springs and Tokico D-Spec struts mounted together complete with Monroe strut mounts fully assembled. The springs and mounts have roughly 5000 miles on them but the struts have less than 1000 miles on them, many years of life left in this set up. I have had many different suspension set ups on my car over the last 7 years and this one was my favorite. - $600

-Fully ported and polished 2.4L head. I bought this head from Mr. Pute last year, rather that write my own description i'll just quote his "This head has been extensively ported and polished my friend Mike King. Mike sells this port job for $1000. The ports are port matched to the stock gaskets. The intake ports are scuffed in the proper direction to induce Eddy currents within the intake tract. The exhaust ports have been mirror polished and opened up to the largest extent possible for a stock exhaust gasket. The head needs to be touched up a bit, but Mike will do that no problem. He just wants to see the damn head put onto an engine and ran at this point. " With that said the combution chambers also have a good amount of work done to them as well, i also personally touched up a few areas of this head. If you want a really nice ported and poished head, look no further. - SOLD

-BFH Top Mount Turbo manifold, downpipe and dump tube. This is maybe the only top mount turbo header i've ever seen for the 2.4L LD9 and also the coolest. Everything is made of 304 stainless steel including all the flanges. The manifold itself is constructed of heavy duty schedule 10 tubing which is 2.5 times as thick as your typical 16 gauge tubing and has a 35/38mm wastegate flange for Tial or Turbonetics wastegates. The downpipe is a full mandrel bent 3" with a Garrett GT 3" flange. At this point everything still needs a final welding, Brandon left me the pars only spot welded together so i could test fit them before final welding. Pics of this manifold just don't do it any justice, the merge collector flows together so smooth, its simpley a work of art. I am letting this stuff go for a steal of a price only because Brandon gave me a steal of a deal on it in the first place. - $675 (which happens to be the cost of materials not including labor)

-Cometic head gasket for the 2.4L Brand New. Boosted .074" thickness. - SOLD

-TRD eye lids. These are authentic TRD eye lids for the 95-99 Cavalier, I obtained these through Street-Line. They are brand new, never painted or mounted. - $50

-Koni Yellow adjustable struts, front sturts are a fresh rebuild from Koni, never even installed. The fronts also are fully assembled inserts in oem bodies. No need for cutting up messy stock struts, these are ready to install. The rears only have about 5000 miles on them. - $375

-Eibach rear sway bar kit with mounting hardware. - SOLD

-RKSport camber kit - $25

-RSM Racing aluminum front strut brace with end plates powder coated candy blue - $50

-RSM Racing aluminum rear strut brace - $50

-17X7.5 Gold Rota Attack wheels with a set of four 235/40/17 BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW2 tires and a pair (two) 225/45/17 BFGoodrich g-Force Drag Radials. These are nice light weight wheels weighing only 16.5 lbs each. These rims are in perfect shape and very original on a J-Body due the the fact i had to have the hubcentric hole professionally machined just to be able to mount them. I would like to sell the wheels and all six tire together as a package deal. Two wheels have the KDW tires, these were on the rear of the car for about 3500 miles and look brand new, 95%+ tread left. The other two wheels currenty have the drag radials mouthed on them, they have less than 100 street miles and 5 passes at the track on them, thats it still like new. The other two KDW tires not on rims have about 50% tread left, with only about 3500 miles on them 300+whp was not kind to them. I will include tuner lugs and key as well. - $1000

-Front control arms with Car Customs urethane control arm bushings installed. No need to pay a shop to press out the old bushings and press in the new bushings, these are complete and ready to bolt on. - SOLD

-WRX front seats. These seats are from a 2002 WRX and are in new condition. They are a little dusty from sitting in my garage but nothing is wrong with them. - $200

-JDM Toyota Cavalier sun visors. SOLD

-Bride leather steering wheel, ebay knock off but real leather and looks sweet - $25

-Autometer triple pillar gauge pods - $30

-Autometer air/fuel ratio gauge, 2 1/16" Ultra-Lite silver face. - $30

-Autometer N2O bottle pressure gauge, 2 1/16" Ultra-Lite silver face. - $30

-Autometer tachometer, 3 3/8" Ultra-Lite silver face - $50

-95-99 Z24 fog light pig tail connectors BRAND NEW in the bag. These cost $30 each at a dealer, i'm selling two together for - $15

-White face gauges for a auto. Since these are a stick on overlay and require you to take apart the cluster and remove the needles which is a major pain, I'm selling the whole cluster. Its funny, back in 2001 i paid $150 for just the overlay, lol! - $25

-TRD front bumper. Painted black and used for 2 years. I have modified this bumper by removing the lip in the mouth of the bumper where a front license plate would be mounted. I also have ARP carbon fiber canards mounted to the bumper which require two small 1/16” holes to be drilled on each side, if you want to purchase the bumper without the canards the holes could easily be filled with a little fiberglass resin. I will also incluse custom made amber Toyota Supra bumper lenses. - $185 with canards $135 without canards

-95-99 Z24 front bumper, BRAND NEW and unpainted. I bought this off ebay a few months back for $135, still in the wrapping it came shipped in. - $100

-95-99 base model Cavalier front bumper, AKA "the Sleeper bumper". $20

-Buddy Club 2 side skirts. Painted black and used for 2 years. - $80

-03-05 LS Sport side skirts - $100

-Cavalier fender flares, made by a company called EGR but no longer in production, rare. These are not universal, they are actually made for the Cavalier. What i have is two pairs of front flares, both pairs have the bottom edge trimmed to allow them to fit with side skirts. One pair is trimmed slightly higher than the other that i actually used on the rear fenders with my Type-J side skirts. I'm selling both pairs (all 4) together. - $100

-Black housing corner lenses for 95-99 Cavaliers - $25

-Custom made black housing head lights 95-99. I made these using a set of clear lense headlights, removing the lesne, carefully masking off areas on the housing and them painting them black. I was very proud of these on my car, best looking Cav headlights period in my opinion. These are very original, to this day i haven't seen anyone copy this idea. Bad news, one the the headlights has scratches from the famous "07 Bash Storm". The good news is i have a complete other set of clear lense headlights i got to replace the scratched black housing light's lense. I am selling both sets (all 4 headlights) together. - $100

-RKSport 95-99 clear Cavalier headlight covers BRAND NEW. - $25

-JDM Toyota Cavalier 95-99 tail lights, outter lights only - $100

-JDM Toyota Cavalier coolant cap - SOLD

-JDM Toyota Cavalier power steering cap - SOLD

-JDM Toyota Cavalier radiator cover - SOLD

-Class Glass full carbon fiber trunk lid with no inner tail lights or key hole, with a 00-02 black Z24 wing mounted on it. This is a VERY rare trunk lid, i believe it was the only fully shaved c/f lid ever sold for the Cavalier and Class Glass will not make them again with exposed weave. There is very minor sun fad on the lid which a simple hand waxing will take off and the spoiler doesn't have the greatest paint job since i painted it myself (i'm not a painter). The lid also has a JDM Toyota Cavalier "2.4Z" badge on it which can easily be removed if not desired. - $300

-RKSport carbon fiber mirror covers mounted on power mirrors. These are real carbon fiber covers that glue on over stock mirrors. These have been on my car for 7 years are are sun fadded but still look cool. The passenger side mirror is damaged, it was hit by a rock on the freeway and cracked back in 2001. Even with the cracks i've placed in the top 3 places at over 15 car shows since then. - $40

-Carbon Fiber hood. Made by APC, this is the lightest carbon fiber hood ever sold for the Cavalier. The is also one of the rarest c/f hoods and is no longer in production. The hood is sun faded a has scratches from the famous "07 Bash Storm". A good wet sanding and clear coat would make the hood look new again. - $300

-Pioneer TS-S6985 6X8 4-way rear speakers (rear pair) and Pioneer TS-A 1680 6 1/2 4-way front speakers (front pair). These are kiss ass speakers, they can produce ear piercing treble. All 4 speakers for - SOLD

- RKSport big brake kit, huge 13" cross drilled front brake rotors and 12" cross drilled rear brake rotors, PBR 2 piston front calipers, PBR single piston rear calipers. Also includes modifided front spidles and braided stainless steel brake lines. This is one of the best mods i've ever done to my car. Ask anyone who has been in my car, these brakes supply holy sh*t" stopping power. RKSport used to sell this kit for over $2,000! You can buy it for - SOLD

-Miller Performance oil pan powder coated candy blue. Specially modified oil pan for a 2.4L LD9. Modified to clear 2.3 Quad4 oil pump and pickup when used on 2.4 block and removing balance shaft assembly. It also gives you a 1.5 qt greater oil capacity. - SOLD

-RKSport carbon fiber brake fluid cover. - $20

-RKSport carbon fiber brake fluid cover. - $30

-ARP head studs and bolts for the 2.4L - SOLD

-ARP main studs and bolts for the 2.4L - SOLD

-Team Green LSD insert (4T40E) - $225

-Yank 2800 stall torque converter for the 4T40E, a rare discontinued part BRAND NEW in the box. - $250

-Eagle forged 4340 H-Beam connecting rods. The rods have had both ends profesionally balanced - SOLD

2.3L Gear driven oil pump conversion for the 2.4L LD9. A 2.3L oil pump, pick up, windage tray and 2.3L drive gear - SOLD

-Greddy turbo timer, black - SOLD

-Wiseco forged pistons .040 overbore (balanced). 3 used and 1 brand new, 9:1 compression. - SOLD

-Stainless steel valves from Car Customs for the 2.4L BRAND NEW - $160

-Miller Performance intake cam for the 2.4L LD9, with modifided cam housing. This is a 2.3L "High Output" camshaft that is modifided to work trouble free in a 2.4L. Also included is a bored over cam housing to accept 35mm 2.3 lifters which is a must to use with a cam with this high of lift. The housing is powder coated candy blue. - $250

-Miller Performance exhaust cam for the 2.4L LD9 or 2.3L Quad 4, with candy blue powder coated cam housing. - $100

-2.3L HO intake manifold modified "the right way" to fit a 2.4L LD9. Ports have been welded in and then port matched to a 2.4L. The throttle body flange was cut off, a custom flange made and welded on. This allows the throttle body to be in the same position that it is on the GM supercharger kits and doesn't kink the throttle linkage unlike other HO manifold on 2.4s. There is also a barb fitting place in the flange to allow the PCV system to work as it was designed to. Also the runners tops have been ground smooth and the manifold is power coated candy blue. You won't find another HO with this much work put into it. - $175

-RSM Racing 62mm throttle body for the 2.4L - $125

-Custom Tubes Inc. 3" mandrel bent catbach exhaust. This is a brand new exhaust system with hangers and no mufflers. - $175

-Custom made full 3" exhaust, all mandrel bent mild steel. Starting with a flew pipe, 3" Dynomax Race Bullet muffler to replace the cat, 3" stainless N1 muffler at the rear and all hangers. This isn't the best made system, there are a few pin hole leaks at the welds but it performs and sounds amazing! - $125

-RKSport upper engine mount insert installed, complete mount - $25

-RKSport lower engine mount - $30

-GM A/C Eliminator pulley for the 2.4L - $40

-Custom made "2.4 HIGH OUTPUT" IDI cover powder coated candy blue. This was one of a kind but a few others have copied, you can own the original. - SOLD

-Powder coater alternator for the 2.4L LD9. Only about 5000 miles on it, powder coated candy blue case and silver pulley. - $25

-Powder coated timing chain housing and cover for the 2.4L LD9. Both powder coated candy blue. - $25

-MSD in line fuel pump - $25

-B&M SuperCooler trans cooler. Part # 70266 rated at 20,500 BTU 11"x8"x1-1/2", its the 2nd biggest cooler they make. BRAND NEW. - $50

-B&M ratchet shifter for the automatic. - $25

-FMU. Not sure what brand it is but it was part of the old RKSport turbo kit and looks to be adjustable. - $25

I am parting out the entire car so i am also selling tons of stock parts, if you need somethong just ask.

I can provide pics of anything in needed.

I am willing to ship small parts only but buyer pays shipping.

All questions or comments are welcome.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Re: **HUGE SALE**
Monday, October 06, 2008 4:07 PM
im interested in the cluster, and black corners.

could you get me some pictures? thanks
Monday, October 06, 2008 4:40 PM
I hate this!

But thank you for the parts. In a few weeks I might get more if its still avail.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, October 06, 2008 5:18 PM
see u saturday

Monday, October 06, 2008 5:27 PM
wow thats alot for sale!

but everything im interested in is sold! bah!

Monday, October 06, 2008 5:28 PM
Damnit, just about everything Id want is gone lol. pm'd

Monday, October 06, 2008 5:39 PM
PM sent. I call dibs on:

-Miller Performance intake cam for the 2.4L LD9, with modifided cam housing. This is a 2.3L "High Output" camshaft that is modifided to work trouble free in a 2.4L. Also included is a bored over cam housing to accept 35mm 2.3 lifters which is a must to use with a cam with this high of lift. The housing is powder coated candy blue. - $250

Monday, October 06, 2008 6:33 PM
Do you have paypale. Cause I want both front and rear strut bar and the steering wheel.

Monday, October 06, 2008 7:01 PM
jmarks82(Bulldog) wrote:PM sent. I call dibs on:

Damn you... I saw that while I was at work, but due to the wedding I have to plan for I can't just buy stuff I want.

Monday, October 06, 2008 7:05 PM
Trey Latham (aka TRD Cav Fire) wrote:

Damn you... I saw that while I was at work, but due to the wedding I have to plan for I can't just buy stuff I want.

My brother buys it not me Thats what you get when you get a full ride to college and you save your money lol.

Monday, October 06, 2008 8:03 PM

Damn, I wish I would have seen this sooner

Skilz,

You have a PM

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LD9 for Life

Monday, October 06, 2008 8:19 PM
Why do you have two carbon fiber brake resevoir covers? I am interested.

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Monday, October 06, 2008 8:56 PM
^if he don't take it. I will!

i'll take those c/f mirror covers off u tho!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:32 AM
-B&M ratchet shifter for the automatic. - $25
Got a pic, and was it ever installed?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 5:12 AM

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 5:28 AM
WHAT YOURE PARTING OUT YOUR CAR!!!?!?!?!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That just made my day...nay, week; suck!!

but im thinkin bout those yellows....

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 12:18 PM
-Bride leather steering wheel, ebay knock off but real leather and looks sweet - $25

do you have a pic of this? I thought it was blue if i remember corectly

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:08 PM
I wish we could edit our posts on this site, a few important details. I prefer all items to be picked up in person but i am willing to ship smaller items. For shipped items the buyer pays UPS shipping and packaging costs. Also, i will accept Paypal buy the buyer will pay an additional 3% to cover my Paypal charges. My Paypal email address is skilz10179@yahoo.com

SinisterZ wrote:im interested in the cluster, and black corners.

could you get me some pictures? thanks

I forgot to mention this when i typed out my list, the drivers side black corner has some scratches from the "Bash storm" last year. I will be able to get pics tomorrow, i don't have a camera here today.

Do you want to pic it up or have it shipped and do you want to pay with paypal or cash in person?

perry shonkwiler wrote:Do you have paypale. Cause I want both front and rear strut bar and the steering wheel.

Question answered above.

M-1 Erma Jean wrote:Why do you have two carbon fiber brake resevoir covers? I am interested.

It was a mistake when i typed out the list, one was supposed to be a c/f coolant resivor cover for $30

-MD- LD9 wrote:-B&M ratchet shifter for the automatic. - $25
Got a pic, and was it ever installed?

It was installed on a friend's car. I can get pics tomorrow.

Cavalier2000 wrote:-Bride leather steering wheel, ebay knock off but real leather and looks sweet - $25

do you have a pic of this? I thought it was blue if i remember corectly

I used to have a blue wheel, i replaced it with the Bride which is black. This in not a actual pic but it is a pic of a identical wheel selling on ebay for $100.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:26 PM
I just replied to 575789449 PM's. If i some how missed yours just let me know.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:54 PM
Ill pay you with paypale if you can let me know what the total is with shipping. I would pick it up but im all the way down in WV

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:00 PM
Quote:

It was a mistake when i typed out the list, one was supposed to be a c/f coolant resivor cover for $30
Do you have a pic of this? If I can see it is in good shape it is sold! Money will be paid via paypal as soon as I've seen the pic's. Shipping should be cheap too.

Also this would come from my bank acct not a cc so no paypal charges if done that way. Just FYI.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:29 PM
dibs on steering wheel!!!!
also i call 2nd dibs if you dont get the c/f coolant cover if you dont ^^^

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:32 PM
So long as it is good that thing is mine!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:45 PM
^FYI there are still fees when money is sent via direct bank transfer.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 7:00 PM
If there is any fee what so ever me using a bank acct I will pay the fee no problem! I want to make that clear, but I want to try to prove my point if he will let me. I said it here first. We should ask T2 about it cause I've sent him money many of times.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search