ecotec intake - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ecotec intake
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:42 PM
anyone got one lookin under $100 let me know.

Re: ecotec intake
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 5:53 PM
looks like gonna have to fab one up thanks everyone.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:01 PM
1 day and you are givin up lol.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:33 PM
ill have my radiatoer in it tomorrow and need an air filter. unless u sell me yours since your going turbo.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:32 PM
just go to autozone, buy their goofy little intake pipe kit, and get a k&n filter youll be good to go

---

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:51 PM
already have a spectre filter and i aint paying $30 for a 16"x2.5" peice of plastic tubing that i'll have to modify so it aint flopping around and hitting the hood. you should know that the eco throttle body is 2.75" OD so they wont work. ill take the time to cut and weld some nice 3" exhaust tubing into an intake and dump it in to the fender well. it might end up costing me the same but it will look better. if someone don't hook me up first.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:30 PM
JRTHOMPSON wrote:already have a spectre filter and i aint paying $30 for a 16"x2.5" peice of plastic tubing that i'll have to modify so it aint flopping around and hitting the hood. you should know that the eco throttle body is 2.75" OD so they wont work. ill take the time to cut and weld some nice 3" exhaust tubing into an intake and dump it in to the fender well. it might end up costing me the same but it will look better. if someone don't hook me up first.

idk what your autozone has... but the one by my house sells a variety of 3" pipe sections that clamp together, and actually look ok. and they have all the elbows and everything you would need. thats what i was referring to.

i just bought a 10$ 2.4l intake off ebay and put it on my eco, works just fine.

---

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:51 PM
yeah az here dont have anything at all instock. im lucky if they even have 2 3" silicone connectors at one time.

Friday, February 22, 2008 6:23 AM
well here is what i did for fabing an intake

like posted before i want to make it dump into the fender well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search