anyone getting a griffin radiator? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone getting a griffin radiator?
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 6:43 AM
if anyone has a 5spd eco and is gettin a griffin radiator and has their stock one, i am in desperate need of one. or if you know of anyone that has one or know where i can get one cheap. i'd rather not get one from a junkyard, but if i have to, i guess i will.
name your price

thanks

Re: anyone getting a griffin radiator?
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:38 AM
I have a 2200 5-speed rad....price is come get it....I dont know if it will work for you. It is out of a 2001.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:58 AM
it will not work..the 2.4 rad will but not the 2200..
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:02 AM
Damm, worth a try at least, but if anyone wants one, I got it.....it is up for grabs (Sorry for thread jacking....)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:03 AM
everyone has told me i need the eco one, i was wonder how much of a difference there could really be, what are the differences and who has used a 2.4 rad for eco? you may be saving me some big bucks, lol

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:07 AM
Ben D(Silver J on 1Nines) wrote:everyone has told me i need the eco one, i was wonder how much of a difference there could really be, what are the differences and who has used a 2.4 rad for eco? you may be saving me some big bucks, lol

pretty sure you need the eco radiater ben.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:13 AM
stefan just told me he'll sell me his if he gets a griffin one, but that may not be soon enough march 7th is approaching fast, and i still need a few things. mainly radiator to get it running.....

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:22 PM
Well, all 95 to 02 2.2, 2.3, 2200, and 2.4 radiators are the same. The Ecotec is the only different one. So if you have an Ecotec car, you will need an ecotec radiator.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:38 PM
i got one it has a small hole in the plastic part could probally be fixed. if you want it you can have it just have to pick it up. it was damaged when i got it and i didn't notice the yard that i got it from is hooking me up with a brand new one for a little more money. i can get pics of the hole tomorrow if you want.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:02 PM
thanks for the reply... i just bought one new yesterday morning.... maybe i shoulda waited a lil longer.. lol.. thanks tho!

Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:14 PM
lol yeah could of saved a little money.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search