long shot caddy on 20s ft for a cavalier - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
long shot caddy on 20s ft for a cavalier
Monday, February 11, 2008 10:31 PM
heres the deal my best friend got this car from his grandma... he doesnt like it at all its to big. he loves my car and wants a cavalier. he will trade striaght up runs drives shift everything great. heated/power seats leather in great shape. all around sound car. he was supposed to trade it for a truck the guy told him to buy 20s and he would trade then the guy backed out. the car has bradn new not even 2 week old 20s with new tires. here a link to the pictures http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/571262171.html

02 ls sport (nicely modded)
na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)

Re: long shot caddy on 20s ft for a cavalier
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:15 AM
Well,other than gas mileage,I would say do it.Depends on the resale value of either cars.You could always put air ride on the Caddy,that would be cool IMO

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:25 AM
no im not trading for this car lol..... i was seeing if anyone wanted to trade for this car

na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:39 AM
Quote:

he was supposed to trade it for a truck the guy told him to buy 20s and he would trade then the guy backed out

I have some great property just east of Phoenix, if your friend is interested. It's right on the ocean!

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 2:03 PM
ZlineDavid wrote:
Quote:

he was supposed to trade it for a truck the guy told him to buy 20s and he would trade then the guy backed out

I have some great property just east of Phoenix, if your friend is interested. It's right on the ocean!

Is your friend stupid? Why would he buy rims instead of just lowering the price the cost of the rims?

I miss her^
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:26 PM
where is he located and what is he looking for as far as the cavy a stock one or what
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:49 PM
maybe stock or mildy modded. and no my boy isnt stupid he wanted the truck.... so he did what the guy wanted.

na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:53 PM
The rims are stolen, end of story.

Nobody buys rims to put on a car just to sell it unless they are smoking crack in the back of their grandma's Caddy.

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Downpipe w/ Cutout | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:06 PM
i used to have 15" wires on my chrysler lhs, a guy bought them off of me, put them on his old caddy and then traded that caddy for an 88 civic hatchback. . . not sure if that helped or hurt him :/ i would trade my cavalier for that caddy of your friend's any day but i've only got about a grand in my cav so probably not a fair trade. on the other hand, he did put 20's on a car he was gonna sell so i guess i'm not that crazy asking to trade my cavy for it.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:57 PM
i dont see why everyone thinks hes so ignorent he really wanted the truck the guy offered him... they were friends as well. but no biggy pm me with mods to your car he only has cost of rims into his caddy so it doesnt matter what you have into your car. also rims and tires carry a full tranfsferable warranty

na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)
Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:24 AM
What's your email, i'll send you a list of mods/pics, where in Kentucky is this car? I'm down in Ashland, Ky a lot

Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:18 AM
n2o03ecotec@aol.com or call 8598143336 someone there can u tell youabout the car its a shop phone so its always answered

na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)
Saturday, February 16, 2008 6:56 PM
i'm not gonna waste this guys time, my cav has a salvage title, i've been working on it, trying to finish up stuff but i don't think it's at the point to where i'd feel it'd be a fair trade for his sake.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 7:37 PM
I would almost trade if the car didnt have 220,000 miles on it. Looks like a clean car from what i can see but id like to see alot more and bigger photos.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:07 PM
car is traded thanks for the help fellas

na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)
Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:24 PM
just curious, what kind of automobile did it trade for if you don't mind me asking?

Saturday, February 16, 2008 10:31 PM
98 S10 WITH AIR ride.... i traded my cav for one two supposed to going down tomorrow cant wait to spark with 3 instead of the 1 i have now lol

na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)
Monday, February 18, 2008 9:11 AM
Pretty bad that he didn't even know the name of the vehicle when he posted it on Craigslist. Definitely not an Eldorado, Sedan Deville and a nice one at that.

Monday, February 18, 2008 9:15 AM
i posted what my friend told me to post and probably got confused who gives a @!#$ anyhow....... he got what he wanted out of it..... and for the record eldorados are coupes i knew that but was on the phone with him as i was listing his car idk why he didnt say sedan de ville but if you want to be a dick 41042 is my area code come be a smart ass here

na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)
Monday, February 18, 2008 9:42 AM
no need for hard feelings fellas

~end of thread~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:28 AM
Yelo02lsSport wrote:i posted what my friend told me to post and probably got confused who gives a @!#$ anyhow....... he got what he wanted out of it..... and for the record eldorados are coupes i knew that but was on the phone with him as i was listing his car idk why he didnt say sedan de ville but if you want to be a dick 41042 is my area code come be a smart ass here

Eh don't get ur panties in a bunch. jesus christ nobody can take a joke on this site anymore.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:48 PM
Yelo02lsSport wrote:i posted what my friend told me to post and probably got confused who gives a @!#$ anyhow....... he got what he wanted out of it..... and for the record eldorados are coupes i knew that but was on the phone with him as i was listing his car idk why he didnt say sedan de ville but if you want to be a dick 41042 is my area code come be a smart ass here

haha and by the way, that's a zip code...

and having said that, that's not a very detailed location if you want someone to come fight you...

Thursday, February 21, 2008 3:55 AM
Yelo02lsSport wrote:heres the deal my best friend got this car from his grandma... he doesnt like it at all its to big. he loves my car and wants a cavalier. he will trade striaght up runs drives shift everything great. heated/power seats leather in great shape. all around sound car. he was supposed to trade it for a truck the guy told him to buy 20s and he would trade then the guy backed out. the car has bradn new not even 2 week old 20s with new tires. here a link to the pictures http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/571262171.html

Hey rob,

Where did he get the wheels?

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:50 PM
actually rob is at that shop at the current moment if you need to speak to him call the shop 8598143336 give or take with him running it hes in and out all the damn time hence why i usually answer the phone there...... and the wheels were bought from rent n roll in covington ky call and ask purchaser names ryan jones from independance ky they are 20 inch limited alloys....... car is gone though

na 00 z24 (sold)
N2o03ecotec (totalted)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search