F/S 2000 Chevy Cavalier Sedan - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F/S 2000 Chevy Cavalier Sedan
Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:29 AM
I have for sell a 2000 Chevy Cavalier sedan. It is black in color and the paint is in fair shape. Car has normal wear and tear with a couple faded spots in the clear coat and a scratch on the rear bumper and quarter panel. Engine is a 2.2 ohv with a 3 speed automatic, both have 89k on them and still run just fine. Normal 3000 mile oil changes and maintenance. I have gotten up to 30 miles per gallon in this car recently. I have added an upgraded GM am/fm cd player. Car is currently lowered on Koni springs but I will swap or include a set of assembled oem struts and springs from a newer 2003 cavalier. I will swap is desired. A/C works just fine as does the Heat. Great gas saving car for a nice low price of 2,500.00 bucks. Contact me Via Email at Lancaster.Aaron@gmail.com for questions or offers. Thank you for looking!

I will take more images at request.

Re: F/S 2000 Chevy Cavalier Sedan
Monday, January 14, 2008 9:07 PM
BUMP for a GREAT GUY!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:32 AM
why thank you sir

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 1:01 PM
James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:BUMP for a GREAT GUY!
x2...thanks for my toyo carpet. shoot me some pics of the spyder when you get it out of storage. love the way it looks...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:34 PM
Will do man, I love how well that cr cover fits bro! I cant thank you enuff!!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:09 PM
I'm glad to hear it fits, we never tried it out when we had our spyder so I didn't really know if was truely a "custom" fit one or not like the previous owner said. Glad I could help you out, and get it out of our garage lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search