toyota tails - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
toyota tails
Friday, December 28, 2007 4:23 PM
does anyone have 95-99 inner toyota tails? if soo let me know
thanks

Re: toyota tails
Friday, December 28, 2007 7:25 PM
I bought mine from the dealership, I think the both costed me $80 or so, don't really recall. I got a slight discount also.

Pretty much the only way you'll find just the inners, unless you find someone whom shaved theirs and have some laying around.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 8:11 AM
Don't try and get a driver side 2000 toyo inner though. might be able to get 99s. but the driver side inner for 2000 is on backorder with no ETA.. sucks too.. what can you do with 3/4 of toyo tails..other then not put them on or put them on and look retarded lol

but like joe said. dealer would be your best bet.

gmpartsdirect.com may also be cheaper then dealer but u'll need to get the part numbers for them for gmpd.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 10:31 AM
Stephen (Manta Z) wrote:Don't try and get a driver side 2000 toyo inner though. might be able to get 99s. but the driver side inner for 2000 is on backorder with no ETA.. sucks too.. what can you do with 3/4 of toyo tails..other then not put them on or put them on and look retarded lol

but like joe said. dealer would be your best bet.

gmpartsdirect.com may also be cheaper then dealer but u'll need to get the part numbers for them for gmpd.

thats why you should sell them to me im shaving inners so i just need the outters

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search