Joey Abel, JoeyDaBomb... Anybody seen him !?! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Joey Abel, JoeyDaBomb... Anybody seen him !?!
Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:54 AM
Hey all,

I've been trying to hold a Joey Abel- Joeydabomb- for a few weeks now...

I paid him for an HO idi cover on November 5th, and I still have not received it. I've been told its going to ship 3 different times w/ the latest time being December 7th.
I live in PA, so it shouldn't take very long to get here...

I sent him a PM, but it doesn't look like he's been active on the forums since the 9th or 10th, I sent him a email- still no response..

I started a dispute claim w/ Paypal- but it takes forever, and they don't really do anything for you.. I'd like to get this resolved quickly. He is a very active member of the forums, so I didn't think I would have any problems buying from him- but apparently not...

Can anybody get ahold of this guy and ask him what the hells going on? Much appreciated.

Re: Joey Abel, JoeyDaBomb... Anybody seen him !?!
Saturday, December 22, 2007 8:01 AM
There is a thread like this in the general forum i believe. But it has turned into a flame war. Maybe you could try there.
Saturday, December 22, 2007 3:07 PM
Wow, whats up with Joey, his name is poppin up everywhere now.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, December 23, 2007 11:59 PM
Ive dealt with Joey before and I can vouch he is a stand up guy, I'M not sure what the problem is but I doubt your being screwed over. Go signup on JBOK.org and see if you can dredge up some info there.

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Downpipe w/ Cutout | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:51 AM
HE's been kinda MIA lately...he's been around, just very busy from what I can gather...and I'm not sure he's close to the car at the moment....I'll see if I can get in touch with him today or tomorrow for ya man....

I know joey rather well, and he wouldn't INTENTIONALLY rip you off...but stuff can happen...but like I said, I'll try to get in touch with him for ya and see what's up.

P.S....how's the car doing? I haven't seen any pics of it in a while...I miss my old one, so every time I see pics of yours, a single tear falls down my cheek since they were twins, ha.

Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:55 AM
And I just saw he posted in the thread in the General Forum, so hopefully you got the issue resolved.

Thursday, December 27, 2007 1:52 PM
As always Chris you are late, he should already have the cover. Thanks though bud

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:16 PM
Eh, I do what I can.

Monday, December 31, 2007 12:59 PM
Whatsup my nigga!?

Yeah- Me & Joey are square now, I got the IDI cover a few days ago... It should look real nice painted body color w/ some polished letters... Thanks man, it just took for-fukking ever !!

The car is coming along quite well.

It is in my garage at the moment, just wrapping up the 5 speed swap I did a few weeks ago... Takin my time really, I won't be pulling it out until spring anyway.

So, it'll be a manual, built & boosted sedan.. Don't worry Mishka- I'll be representin the red sedans well....

It would have been done this past summer, but I got farked up in a bike accident & was in the hospital for a while.. when I got out, i could barely walk, let alone work on my car...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search