FS: Westinghouse 22" LCD HD monitor - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Westinghouse 22" LCD HD monitor
Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:30 AM
I'm listing this here because I would prefer local pickup and I'm sure whoever buys this monitor will want the same but I will ship. I'm selling my Westinghouse LCM 22-w3 22" monitor. This monitor is awsome and I'm upgrading to a monitor that supports component inputs and HDMI. This monitor will come with the original Best Buy reciept as well as box, cables, packing material, everything. The monitor has been used for 4 months and I used it for mainly gaming. I've had it connected with a DVI-D cable and it gets an awsome HD display. I played games like Bioshock, Doom 3, Quake 4, Painkiller, and Obvlivion on this monitor. It worked beautifully at the full 1680x1050 resolution. I'm looking to get $225 for this piece, and that is shipped or picked up. Here's a link to the specs of this beast:

http://www.westinghousedigital.com/details.aspx?itemnum=108

Re: FS: Westinghouse 22" LCD HD monitor
Thursday, December 20, 2007 1:43 PM
You can get it brand new from bestbuy for 199.99. Might reconsider your price.

Westinghouse - 22" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD Monitor
Model: LCM-22W3 | SKU: 8268466
Shipping: Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day Estimate arrival time.
Store Pickup: Not Available
Special Offers:
* On Sale
Reg. Price:
$299.99
You Save:
$100.00
Sale:
$199.99

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:04 PM
Wow, I didn't know it was on sale this week. Well I'll do $175 shipped
Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:54 PM
Westinghouse sucks.

I work at Best Buy, and they dont even send those off to be repaired. Their too cheap. (quality)

They just give you another one
Friday, December 21, 2007 10:24 AM
not to rain on your parade, but they do suck, per consermers digest, best magazine and my aunt/uncle who had one for 1 week, their one of the worst TV's. but good luck with the sale

**changes are here**

Friday, December 21, 2007 12:36 PM
I agree, Westinghouse TV's do suck, but this is a monitor and not a TV, there is a difference just to let you guys know. A monitor that really sucks is samsung, they don't even make their own circuit boards. Anyway, its sold. You guys need to learn the difference between TV's and monitors.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search