For Sale: Turbo Setup for 2.4L - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale: Turbo Setup for 2.4L
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:31 PM
About a month or so ago, I purchased this setup, but due to recent financial trouble am being forced to sell it. I never put any of this on my car, just transported it to my house where it sat (begging to be put on, but I just can't afford it right now...). The following is what's included:

All parts have less than 4K miles on them.

T3/T04E 57 trim .60 A/R compressor and .63 A/R turbine
Exploited SS manifold with external WG
TiAL 38mm WG
TiAL 50mm BOV
no brand intercooler
2.5" DP
2.5" Charge piping (set up to use with HO manifold and stock battery location)
Oil feed line
440cc injectors with about 2K miles on them

Came off an '02 cavi with manual trans, so slight modifications might have to be made to work on an automatic.

Looking to get out what i have in it, which is $1750.

I also have a LO manifold (didn't realize it was the LO until I got it home...), which I'm 95% sure will work too, but I'm not gonna guarantee that it will. comes with throttle body that came on it, as well as all stock sensors (haven't tested them, so I can't tell you if they work, but I don't see why they wouldn't). $50

Feel free to ask any questions.

Jeremy

Re: For Sale: Turbo Setup for 2.4L
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:48 PM
Almost forgot; I'm located in Winchester, IN 47394, and will deliver as long as you pay for gas (and maybe a meal if I'm going far...).
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:49 PM
can i buy the injectors (if you want to let them go unincluded with everything else)

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:14 PM
I guess I'll sell them separately for $1750 .... jk, but seriously, I don't wanna separate if I don't have to, but If there's no interest in the setup, then I might.

Thanks for your interest.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:55 PM
if u get to separating with this kit, deff pm me on the bov. ill try and keep an eye on this but i want that bov off ya.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 7:18 PM
Do you have pics of this stuff?

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 7:29 PM
how firm are you on the price?

SOLD....

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:05 PM
It is a good deal and I don't think he needs to go any lower, to be honest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:20 PM

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Thursday, December 20, 2007 12:43 AM
holy @!#$ i didnt know there were any cavys that close 2 me im in richmond

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:30 AM
(Luke): I'll work on getting pics up, but I have dial up here at home, so we'll see how it works out...

(Part II): I know I got a great deal on this setup, and am just trying to pass it along onto somebody else. Everything cost right about $2500 new, and with less than 4K miles on all of it, it's still practically new, so I think $1750 is a hell of a deal.

(Michael): What!!? I knew about you for quite a while, just haven't been at the same place at the same time to meet you. Someday....
Thursday, December 20, 2007 12:22 PM
Here's some pics of the setup, I apologize for the somewhat poor quality, as I had to use my camera phone since I don't have a digital camera:

Charge pipes:

BOV:

Turbo, manifold, wastegate, wastegate dump tube, and downpipe:

Injectors:

Misc clamps, feed line, and injectors:

FMIC:

(Other side is painted all black for the hidden look)

(LO?) Manifold:

Mini chopper that's almost brand new, 4-speed semi-auto (automatic clutch), will do about 45mph that I'd sell for $400 (oops, how'd that get in here??? ):

Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:45 PM
if i had the money i would deff buy it but if u want to seperat it i will take the injectors off u

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:45 PM
any pics of the setup on your cavalier?

~1996 Cavalier LS 2.4L (auto)

Friday, December 21, 2007 12:50 AM
(Michael): Well just get the money!!! lol If I decide to separate stuff, and after giving [ion] C2 a chance, i guess you would have a chance at getting the injectors...

(Letxen3): As I stated in my original post, I have not put any of this on my car, so I don't have any pics of this setup on my car....
Friday, December 21, 2007 6:01 AM
If you decide to part out shoot me a price for the manifold

Friday, December 21, 2007 4:48 PM
Yeah I'm definitely interested in the injectors , high impedance I'm assuming.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Friday, December 21, 2007 5:42 PM
Yes they are. RC 440 cc high impedance.

Friday, December 21, 2007 6:43 PM
def a good price for the whole kit! good luck on the sale.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:38 PM
Any word on parting out?

Sunday, December 30, 2007 5:21 PM
Well, I think I'm just gonna keep the setup if someone doesn't want to buy all of it.... I think I can make it financially (who needs to eat!???? jk) Unless someone pm's me an offer for something and I just absolutely can't refuse... (hint hint...)
I've wanted a turbo so bad that i'm gonna do everthing I can to be able to do it, (the right way the first time, of course... I don't wanna grenade my engine the first time I start it up with a TURBO! But if somebody would happen to want the whole setup for this great price, well then I guess I will just have to wait a bit longer before I can have boost... but I'll live (I hope.... )

Jeremy
Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:08 PM
I have a 2.4 log manifold, but the way my turbo will be mounted the wastegate would hit the turbo becuase of where the wg flange is. If you realy want boost and want a little extra cash, I would give my manifold+cash for yours. I can tell from the pics you wouldnt have clearance issues, you would just have to modify the wg dump to go back into the downpipe, or just run an open dump

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:38 PM
Complete setup remains up for sale. Still haven't put anything on the car yet. Financial situation isn't going like I thought it would so I need to sell this before college starts this fall.
The LO manifold is no longer for sale.

Also included now are:
-oil pan with fitting for return line
- Lotek triple pillar pod painted to match stock interior (charcoal or whatever its called) with boost/vacuum, oil pressure, and volt
- Innovative LC-1 DB Red Wideband kit with digital LED gauge - Brand new, only opened to see what came in the kit
- 2-bar map sensor
- screw-in type IAT sensor- brand new - just needs included nut welded on charge pipe so your computer can see true intake temps

Some more pics:

Asking $2100. Please e-mail me at jds723@hotmail.com if you are seriously interested.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:19 PM
u should deff come cruize in richmond sometime so we can meet up my guy

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:14 AM
Where at in Richmond are you? Also it would be really nice if you had a friend down there that wants a turbo setup for a 2.4L cause then i'd definitely cruise down that way asap!
Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:41 AM
I'll still take the injectors if you sell them separately, lol.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search