...................................................beep.......beep......beep we have a pulse!!! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
...................................................beep.......beep......beep we have a pulse!!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:04 PM
after two years of the poor thing sitting, slowly being taken apart piece by piece, she is finally in a better place.....a garage! i moved her over to my friend's house so i can put her back together again.

this is how she sat this morning.

this is how she sits now, in her new home---a heated garage!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:22 PM

Re: ...................................................beep.......beep......beep we have a pulse!!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:19 PM
Ben: about time... can't wait to see more progress!!

Re: ...................................................beep.......beep......beep we have a pulse!!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:38 PM
That Mustang is pissed about a candy cane being parked next to it!

Plans?

Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:40 PM
YAAY! I'm excited! Need me to come up and help work on it again? ....it'd just be me, tho. lol

Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:41 PM
wow..interesting...any pics of it when it was all put together? cool project man! hope its driveable by next year

Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:55 PM
kyle: tell me about it!

joe: the mustang should be glad. there was nothing but junk next to it until i cleaned the garage out. plus, i'm the one fixing the mustang in exchange for the stall.....so its a win-win for him

plans are to finish/redo the wing and mold it to the quarters and trunk, fix the front bumper (finish shaving it) and either do a HL conversion like originally planned, or put the sunfire lights back on, and work on the interior. thats all i can do at the moment because ive got the materials to do all of that and no $$ to put into it.

crystal: i'll eventually have to paint it again....you did such a good job last time i may just recruit you for round two

freak: i'll see if i can find pics somewhere.....my hard drive crashed a few months ago and i lost all my old pics

thanks for the comments guys.....i'm pretty excited about trying to put her back together again!

Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:17 PM
keep at it ben...no rush. Just stay true to your dreams

Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:26 PM
Here are the pics that I had of it in primer.....never got to see it painted w/the rims on in person.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 2:24 PM
hahaha thats awesome! i never saw those pics. got any more?

Saturday, November 17, 2007 2:56 PM
wow.. what hood is on that 02 cav? whatever it is..its tight! why did you post this in a reginal? i would have put it somewhere else so everyone else could check it out! i love the wheels! and cant wait to follow the progress! where are you located? im in the youngstown area and i was just curious..your cav is pretty sick so far though keep at it!

Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:04 PM
nIIICE.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:18 PM
freak: im about 3 hours south of you, in elizabeth WV. the hood on crystals cav is the stinger hood from class glass. its a love it or hate it hood....but not many people have it and i think it looks great on crystal's car, even more so with her octane front bumper.

i just posted it in here because i didnt think anyone that didnt know me would really care lol. maybe i'll ask cannon to move it to P&M

david: maybe i'll get this thing on the road by next summer and make it to a few shows in your area. i really want to see your car in person since you put the new goodies on it

Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:27 PM
Hey Ben... after you come out here... i may have to plan a trip out there so i can help ya work on it for a few days... i'd definately would love to get my hands on a project like that...

i know ive been saying this forever... but im about to start back on my 93 cavy... i actually got the new fuel pump in... now i just have to get the damned tank back on the car =P...

Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:11 PM
if i can get some $$, im supposed to go down to suffolk around dec 18th or so. if you wanted a hand w/anything, id be down for that

Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:29 PM
NICE! glad to see its in a garage now ben...better lock that garage..im gonna come get some spare parts that place looks familiar!

Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:47 PM
haha yeah good luck stealing some of this @!#$. other than the rims, pretty much everything here has been modded or is custom in some way.....not much resale on that sort of thing.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 5:53 PM
Ben, I thought that you had seen all the pics I took. Here are a few more good ones:

And there are 10 more pics in my photobucket album.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:03 PM
@!#$ yeah. Can't wait to see this! You should definitely put the vette lights in

Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:12 PM
No doubt Ben.. Also hopefully you can make the bash next year with this car

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:43 PM
Crystal (CrazyCavGirl) wrote:

Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:40 PM
crystal: nope i dont think ive seen those pics before. either way thanks! my HD crashed a few months ago and i lost all my old pics
pilz: vette lights were sold cause im a broke ass bastard. ive got cts lights here now, but not sure if i want to (or even can) do those

david: gonna try for the bash.....gonna try.....

kyle: hahaha yeah we figured that would be funny to do since we were going to be painting it in a week or so

Saturday, November 17, 2007 9:39 PM
APC ftw ben!

Saturday, November 17, 2007 11:25 PM
that front bumper is sweet

is it just a cavalier bomex molded with a fire bumper?

02 Cavalier sedan ECOTEC

well the show car plan sucked,

and i still want boost so im saving for a supercharger and i started building my spare motor
Saturday, November 17, 2007 11:28 PM
well if you don't go CTS ... what are you going to go with?

Saturday, November 17, 2007 11:55 PM
cavalier kid: its a bomex bumper made for the sunfires. i got it back when i used to be a dealer

kyle: no freakin clue. maybe revert to the fire lights. i dont have the cash to get any new lights and i want all the parts to be universal or GM....no ford/mopar/import stuff on here.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search