Time to move on, so I'm selling the Cavalier as is, or piecing it out!!!!! Invader CF hood =) - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Time to move on, so I'm selling the Cavalier as is, or piecing it out!!!!! Invader CF hood =)
Monday, November 05, 2007 10:09 PM
I think it's time to move on to something new, like a nicer car without all of the extra expensive parts. I've got all of the easy and cheap installs on the car, but don't want to spend anymore money. I've had the car for almost 4yrs. Never had any major problems, other then just some 100,000 mile repairs. The A/C doesn't work. Nor does the brake lights or turn signals, but I have the sensor to fix that, just have to find the location of the sensor... lol

I'm selling the whole car for $3,700 with Invader hood or $3,200 without hood but with everything else still on, !!!!!!!!!!! OBO !!!!!!!!!

Cavalier 124k miles, 2.2L, 1997, 2 door RS, Auto, manta green

17" Konig black rims w/ tires --- $210
will include 80k miles stock tires with 70% tread
ViS Invader CF hood --- $500
cold air intake --- not for sale
front strut bar --- $30
BC2 fiberglass kit (with repairable front crack) --- nfs
Green LED underbodies --- nfs
6000k HID system --- $100
with chrome projectors ---$35
black tails --- $50
Dual CD deck --- nfs
M3 mirrors with amber lights --- nfs

I also have (but not on car):
Black GT spoiler --- $50
Black halo projectors for a cavy up to 2002, as seen on ebay, never installed --- $100
Manta green stock front bumper --- $20

Email me for pictures

Thx for looking
Nate
njsteven@iupui.edu

http://www.cardomain.com/id/NaptownCavyBoy

Re: Time to move on, so I'm selling the Cavalier as is, or piecing it out!!!!! Invader CF hood =)
Monday, November 05, 2007 10:41 PM
pics?
Re: Time to move on, so I'm selling the Cavalier as is, or piecing it out!!!!! Invader CF hood =)
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:02 AM
u have a pm

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 3:46 AM
pics of the konigs

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:32 AM
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:14 AM
pics pf te Konigs and the green front bumper!!! Where in indy are you located?

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:34 PM
Eric Francis () wrote:Where in indy are you located?

west of indy in brownsburg. i'm all over you E.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:12 PM
interested in the lights send pics please
Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:37 PM

dont have pix of front bumper. it is a RS style and has a some scratchs. 97 stock front

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:41 PM
Oh, one the tires will need to be replaced, the other is not the same size as the other 3. There are 5 rims in all, but one is cracked, but has a good tire on it. One of the rims is silver, not black, never got around to painting it, so I could do that.

The front chrome head lights are nice, but the right side one is clouded cuz I got some chemicals on it. That is why I'm selling them for so cheap.

Probable not going to sell the car after all, but will sell parts all expect for the strut bar and tails. But I do have some altezza chrome tails outsides and black insides...

Saturday, November 10, 2007 6:46 AM
are you interested in selling the sides and rear bc2, i already have a front. . . i'm also looking for a stock hood. do you have pics of the other tails?

Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:25 PM
just kidding...i had asked about the strut bar until i saw that you weren't selling it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:26 PM

Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:17 PM
pics of the black halo lights
Monday, November 26, 2007 4:03 PM
i may take the hid kit off u. wat color is it

13.1 @ 115
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search